Human's Need Showers (Chapter 14)

Micheal walked out of the Kitchen, he was dressed of course. He glared at Noah, but as he did he noticed something. "Hey, Ennard?" He asked, approaching close to Noah. Micheal looked Noah up and down. "Now that you have you're human body back, you have to take care of it now." Micheal stated. "You still have dried blood on your clothes from when you died." Micheal stated the obvious.

Noah stared blankly. "What do you mean? I don't need to eat, I'm already dead." He asked. Micheal stared at him, like Noah was an idiot. "No you Idiot, you need bathe, change clothes, and sometimes sleep." Micheal said face palming. Micheal looked up. "And if I have to share a bed with you, you better be clean." Micheal demanded glaring daggers. Noah rolled his eyes.

Micheal stopped to think for a moment, then his face lit up. Micheal grabbed Noah's arm, and led him into the bathroom. "Stay still for a moment." Micheal said. "Close your eyes."

Micheal took a syringe out of his hoodie. "Henry handed this to me, and asked me to try it on you." Noah was visibly confused, but decided to follow Micheal's orders. Noah closed his eyes's, and Micheal took off Noah's shirt. "Now, I'm not going to do anything to you, just trust me." Micheal said. Noah wasn't sure, but he decided to carry out Micheal's orders once more even though he was becoming uncomfortable.

Micheal traced his fingers over Noah's skin. Noah wouldn't admit it, but it actually felt good. Micheal's fingers soon came to a stop. "This is gonna hurt a second. It'll be okay though." Micheal reassured. Noah was still extremely confused, what was Micheal going to do to him?

Micheal then took the syringe, and stuck it into the skin where his fingers were once before. Noah winced, still not fully expecting the pain. "Open your eyes now." Micheal ordered. When Noah opened his eyes he was meet with Micheal looking for a waterproof bandage. Once Micheal found it he smacked it onto Noah's small wound.

"This will allow you to turn in a robot, or human, so you won't need the illusion disk on you at all times." Micheal explained. "Now take a shower, and I'll lend you some of my clothes." Micheal added. Micheal walked out of the bathroom.

...10 Minutes Later...

Micheal was sitting on the sofa reading a book when he heard a load crash from the bathroom. Micheal ran into he bathroom to find Noah on the tile in his boxers. Micheal blushed, "Don't tell me you forgot how to shower." Micheal face palmed. Noah smiled awkwardly, "Actually, I've never bathed myself before, my parents never let me." Noah said rubbing the back of his neck. "Why?" Micheal asked. "My mother had suffered a miscarriage before me. I also had an older sister who died before I was born due to drowning. The sad part is they did that till I died." Noah said. "I kinda understand, but that's just weird." Micheal said with a disgusted look.

"I'm going to teach you how to bathe yourself, but after that you have to bathe yourself from now on." Micheal said pinching the bridge of his nose. Noah nodded his head excitedly. "I've always wanted to bathe by myself." He exclaimed. "Well let's get started." Micheal started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah stepped out of the shower, dried his hair, and wrapped the towel around his waist. "I'm done!" Noah shouted. Micheal walked in, and guided him to his room.

Micheal threw some clothes at him, grabbed some better clothes for himself, and left. "When you're done come downstairs." Micheal said as he closed the door behind himself. "Okay Eggs." Noah said in response.

Noah tossed on his clothes, and ran down stairs. "Okay let's go." Micheal said. Noah was confused, but decided to follow Micheal anyway. As Micheal closed the door behind them Noah got an idea. When Micheal walked next to Noah, Noah pulled Micheal in close, and slipped his hand into Micheal's. "Let's go shall we?" Noah asked. Micheal smirked. "Yes we shall."