The Figure (Chapter 23)

The duo laughed. They had been joking around all day, and Henry was no where in sight. Henry left the house at around 4 o'clock in the morning. The two had the house to themselves, or so they thought.

"Noah my legs are numb." Micheal groaned. Noah was laying in between Micheal's legs, facing Micheal, and had his chest on Micheal's. Noah wore a goofy look on his face. He had a weird smile, and his eyes weren't taken off of Micheal for even a second.

"Noah!" Micheal groaned again. Noah snapped out of his trance. "Oh, sorry...Eggs." Noah apologized. "It's fine. What were you thinking about?" Micheal asked, letting Noah still rest on his legs. "Hm." Noah hummed, "Just how beautiful you are, Eggs." Noah said with a smile. Micheal turned crimson.

Noah proceeded to stare. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Micheal taunted followed by a chuckle. Noah didn't hesitate, "I just might, so I can take your elegance with me whenever, and wherever I please." He agreed. Micheal gave up, defeated he slouched back onto the arm of the couch and let Noah continue to stare at him. Noah used his wires to turn off the lights. Micheal soon drifted off to sleep.

Noah was admiring Micheal, but soon felt as if he was being watched. He looked around. Sure enough he saw a figure in the stairway. The starting contest began.

Noah knew Micheal was sleeping, and at his most vulnerable state. He wasn't going to make any sort of move unless the figure got close enough to harm him, or Micheal. Noah stayed still. The figure walked closer, and stopped. Noah tensed up. The figure walked closer again. Noah was now getting ready for any kind of attack.

       The figure stopped, and it's eye shined purple. Noah turned into Ennard for obvious reasons, and slowly wrapped his wires around Micheal. The figure started to walk closer once more, and Noah had had it. He unwrapped around from Micheal, and used his jumpscare. The figure leaped back, and morphed into something. The figure used a jumpscare too. 'Must be an animatronic' , Noah thought.

  "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"

    Henry yelled, and Micheal was still sound asleep. 😌