Nightmares & Memories (Chapter 11)

"Micheal~" a voice sang. Micheal tried to look for the source, but failed as he couldn't see through the thick, black mist. "Micheal~" the voice repeated. Then he heard Ballora's jingle. She then started to sing. Micheal was still on alert, but decided to listen to some of her song lyrics, since he's only ever heard her jingle. He only heard her voice when she was asking if somebody was there.

"Why do you hide inside you're walls, when there is music in my halls?" Micheal was confused by these lyrics, but decided to drop it. "All I see is an empty room, no more joy, an empty tomb~" She continued to sing. "It's so good to sing all day, to dance, to spin, to fly away..." She finished her little tune, and started to talk. "Is someone there?" She asked. "I can hear somebody creeping through my room..." She trailed off. "Perhaps not..." The music stopped. It was dead silent.

Then Micheal was then shown a few memories of his mother, and how she was the only one that cared, and took care of him at the time. It went dark again. Then he was shown her death. She was crying in the car not paying attention, and then it came. Her car flew off a dead end. Micheal was holding in his tears.

Noah had just woke up to a stirring Micheal. He figured he was having a nightmare again. Noah decided to comfort him by pulling him closer. He started to rub Micheal's back, and whisper reassuring things in his ear.

This brought back a memory to Noah. When he was about 7 he came home crying. His bullies were bullying him about his disease. He had heterochromia, which means his eyes were two different colors. The kids at school would call him a monster, or a freak of nature. They never let him play with them, so most of the time Noah would come home pretty upset. He recalled having a nightmare about it, and his parents heard him crying in his sleep. He woke up to his parents rubbing his back, and telling him that everything was going to be alright.

Noah smiled at this. Micheal had stopped stirring in his sleep. Noah looked at the time, 1:37am. Noah sighed, and looked over at Micheal again. He decided to keep Micheal from stirring again he'd have to have him closer to him. Noah pulled Micheal on top of him, and wrapped his arms around him.

He didn't know what it was that he was feeling right now, even though he was blushing it didn't feel like being flustered. He brushed Micheal's hair out of his face, and took a good look at him. He thought about how soundly Micheal was sleeping now. He was glad that Micheal was feeling better now. Noah soon drifted off to sleep.

Happy new year!🎊🎆