Monopoly? (Chapter 16)

The two boys stood there in shock, not expecting Henry to be waiting for them at the door. "So, are you going to answer me.?" Henry asked.

       Noah snapped out of his trance, and spoke up. "Eggs took me to a mall to get some clothes that fit, and aren't covered in dried blood." Noah responded, holding out the bags as proof. "Okay, I believe you, but next time you go out tell me." Henry said calmly while getting up, rolling his eyes.

       Micheal snapped out of his state, and giggled. This made Noah's cheeks tint pink. "Well? Let's go get you to try on your new clothes!" Micheal exclaimed, dragging Noah upstairs close behind him.

       When they got to the room Micheal tossed Noah the bags, and told him to try them each on and show him after he was done with each one. Why? Noah guessed it was to see if they looked good on him or something. So, Noah started putting on the first outfit.

       Noah looked in the mirror, and walked out to show Micheal

Noah looked in the mirror, and walked out to show Micheal. He opened the door to find Micheal sitting next to the door, moaning about how Henry changed the password. "Hey Eggs." Noah said, in attempt to get Micheal's attention. Micheal turned to look at Noah, and he smiled once he saw the sight.

"See? I told you." Micheal teased. "Told me what?" Noah asked. Micheal rolled his eyes, and started walking toward the couch. Noah followed. Micheal flopped down on the couch, and turned on the television. He flipped through the channels, but to his misfortune, there weren't any soap operas on. He sighed, and looked at Noah. "So, you wanna do something?" Micheal smirked.

       "Sure!" Noah replied. Micheal got up, and started inching toward Noah. He finally stopped about 3 inches away from Noah's face. Noah blushed, thinking something was about to happen. Micheal smiled, "Wanna play Monopoly?" Micheal asked excitedly. Noah froze. Then he started laughing at himself. "Yeah, sure Eggs." He said, cursing himself in his mind for thinking such things.