Ennard's Fixed? (Chapter 7)

It had been a week. Micheal had been working on Ennard for a week. He of course was rotting, but he used something he found in his old drawer that he found in his dad's old work desk. Micheal called it an, "Illusion Disk". This kept him from rotting. Micheal thought it was pretty cool. He wondered why his dad made it, or what he needed it for. He really didn't care though.

Sometimes Micheal would wonder why he was helping the robot, since he was the very being that killed him. Sure he had helped Micheal with his wounds, but Micheal was sure it was only because he didn't want to hear his own complaining.

However, Micheal really couldn't blame Ennard for what he did. I mean you have to put yourself in Ennard's shoes. Micheal thought about how dark, cold, lifeless, and practically falling apart facility was. Micheal also thought about how Ennard is practically falling apart, and was left to rot in the underground. He also doesn't have really any emotions, and when they did come out it was a very small dose, so he didn't feel any guilt.

Micheal sighed. The more he thought about it the more his head pained. He decided to put the topic to rest, and finish Ennard.

...

Micheal had oil all over he face because he decided to fix some Ennard's broken wires. He also decided to fix Ennard's mask, so one of Ennard's face plates wouldn't be broken anymore.

Overall, Micheal was almost done with Ennard's programming. Micheal originally thought that it would take at least 2-3 days to reprogram Ennard, it turned out that Ennard's programming was far more complicated. Micheal also got to see all of Ennard's memories, because he decided that Ennard needed an upgrade to a memory chip that could hold much more. Ennards's memory chip was a little damaged, and was almost full too. So it took awhile for Micheal to transfer his memories to the bigger memory chip.

Micheal's POV

I finally have everything finished! I just need to put in Ennard's memory chip, and put his new mask on his face. Ennard can now feel emotions. He can still pretend though. I tried to recode it, but it was like that was what everything else was being held up by. It was like he was built for that reason.

I shook the thought, and opened Ennard's memory latch. I installed his new chip, and closed the latch. I then attached Ennard's new mask to his face. He was really creepy, and scary without it. Why does a robot need sharp teeth? My father was weird, but then again he was a murderer.

I powered on Ennard. It looked like he was restarting or something, because he copied the funtimes voice lines then he looked straight ahead. I figured he was updating or something. I decided I'd carry the robot to the couch, and lay him down. I forgot how heavy he is.

...

Micheal took a shower to relieve himself of the oil sticking to his cheeks. Micheal had also disinfected his wound, and wrapped it again. It finally looked like the infection was going away, so Micheal wouldn't have to wear bandages anymore. Micheal only had his pants, and bandages on again. He hated wearing shirts over his bandages. They'd always irritate his skin, or mess up his bandages.

Micheal also noticed that the eye that had the rotting skin around it was going blind. He thought that since the skin was rotting his eye probably was too. He wasn't too sure though.

Micheal decided to lay across Ennard again since there was no room on the couch. Before Micheal did he thought about how painful it'd be with his wires poking him. Micheal then rushed to his room, grabbed a huge purple hoodie, and put it on Ennard. This way it'd be more comfortable.

Micheal then watched his soap opera while laying on top of Ennard until he fell asleep.

————— Morning ————

Micheal's eyes fluttered open. He rubbed his eyes, and yawn. He opened his eyes all the way to find that he was face to face with Ennard. "That was the cutest thing I've ever seen Eggs!!" Ennard exclaimed. Micheal couldn't help but blush. Ennard chuckled at this.

Micheal was about to get up, but to his dismay he was tangled in Ennard's wires. Ennard looked at Micheal, and held on to him tight. "Eggs." Ennard said softly. "Yes Ennard?" Micheal said looking at him. "T-thanks for f-fixing me." Ennard said, while a little bit oil started to come out of his eyes. "Don't worry about it En." Micheal said smiling now sitting on Ennard's chest.

Ennard was about to lose it. "B-but I killed you, a-and, and I tricked y-you." Ennard whimpered starting to cry more. "I d-didn't even f-feel bad about it, u-until now." He said bawling even more. "Ennard stop crying or you'll lose too much oil, and I'll have to fix you again." Micheal said wiping the oil off of Ennard's mask. "Don't worry about it, and stop being a big baby." Micheal said while laughing.

Ennard started to laugh too. "Can I make it up to you Eggs?" Ennard asked. Micheal looked at Ennard. "Okay burnt spaghetti." Micheal said laughing more. Ennard rolled his eyes. "Haha, very funny." Ennard said sarcastically. Micheal chuckled, and then tried to get off of Ennard.

"Oh no, after that comment you aren't leaving." Ennard said while tightening his wires around Micheal. Micheal rolled his eyes. "It not like I could anyways, I was already tied up." Micheal rolled his eyes giving up, and falling onto Ennard's chest. "Just watch one episode with me Eggs." Ennard pleaded. "Will you let go if I do?" Micheal asked. "Of course!" Ennard said. "Fine." Micheal agreed. Ennard turned on the tv, and Micheal fell back asleep after 10 minutes. Ennard started to rub Micheal's back, and soon let his mind wander off...