"Uh, surprise?" (Chapter 33)

Both of the boy's attention shot toward the bed, looking for the source of the voice. "W-who's there?!" Micheal asked, stuttering a bit. "Damn, been awhile huh? It's okay; I don't expect a murderer to keep track of the people they've killed." The voice said sarcastically. "Who are you?" Micheal questioned. "I don't know Terrance, who am I?"

"Uh, he doesn't know that's why he asked. Duh!" Noah butted in. "En, shut the hell up. There's a stranger in our house, this isn't a time to be a dumbass." Micheal whisper-yelled. Noah just crossed his arms, rolled his eyes, and scoffed. "I have a quick fix."

Micheal stands up and walks toward the door. "This'll brighten things up." Micheal said while flipping the light switch on, earning a hiss from the other two boys who weren't ready for the sudden attack directed towards their eyes. "WHAT THE HELL TERRANCE?"

Micheal looks over to see his little brother floating up top of the bed. "C-christopher?" Micheal whispers. Chris stops rubbing his eyes and locks eyes with Micheal. "Uh, surprise?"

Micheal runs to his bed and tackles his brother on the bed "C-Chris is it really you?" Micheal is now a crying mess. "Ew, you're touching me." Chris comments.

(I really wish I could stop writing this book it's getting annoying and rushed because I don't really like the ship anymore. So, I'm sorry., but I might stop writing this book. I just can't do it anymore.)