Christmas Special!!

Rileys POV

“WALEYYYYYY!!!!”

“Ahhhh!”

“What the hell is wrong with you!” Wade and I exclaimed at once, only difference was I screamed and landed on the floor

“You guys really need to stop screaming and jumping on our bed. A simple action of calling our names will suffice.” Luke, Emmette and Grayson were having a ball jumping on our bed.

“How is it even possible? Every time we jump on your bed you always land up on the floor. But dude you should’ve seen your face!” Luke burst out laughing

“What’s Waley?” Wade says rubbing his eyes and yawning

“Isn’t it obvious? Riley and Wade together makes Waley duh.” Grayson says smiling

Aww see Wades pink cheeks

“Look who’s talking your face is just as pink. And don’t you think it’s time to wake up from the floor?” Emmette smirks extending a hand to me. Huffing I grabbed his hand so he can pull me up.

“You literally need to stop saying things out aloud.” Jayden stood by the door chuckling

“Now tell me something what are you- eeeeeeee! Snowwwwwwwww!” Our windows were huge so I screeched once I saw the snow. Can’t blame me I’ve never seen snow in person. I opened the window and literally pushed half my body out. Bad move…

“Riley!” Wade screamed and pulled me in

“Listen I know you’re excited but I don’t think falling out the window would be a good idea right now. Plus we have a balcony you could just go out there instead.” Wade chuckles heartily

I had a big fat sheepish smile. But I wanted to act all civilised and sane so I calmly sat down on the bed.

“She’s doing her act civilised face.” Jayden whispers loud enough for us all to hear with air quotations

“Shut up.” I muttered chuckling

“Now will you please enlighten me as to why you woke us up?” Wade raised his perfectly shaped eyebrow

“Tomorrow is Christmas and we didn’t do our shopping as yet.” Luke says excitedly. I swear he’s low-key a child beneath that player demeanour
I’ve never actually had a proper Christmas mom was always busy. It’s pathetic how I can’t even remember how Christmas was with my dad, the memories are slipping away. But I’m clinging onto it with my dear life. Let’s see how the Smiths celebrate this holiday.

“Don’t worry I haven’t forgotten but since you all are so eager to go. Be ready in an hour and meet us downstairs.” Wade says. Jayden informed us that he made breakfast.

They all left to get ready, I was still in my own little world. I was excited to celebrate but the guilt of slowly forgetting my most precious memories was haunting me. I felt warmth on my forehead. I didn’t realise I was crying until I looked at Wade and tears slipped out. He kissed my forehead and hugged me.

“I-I can’t remember when was the last time I celebrated Christmas. A-and the memories of my dad is going.” I sobbed

“Your dad wouldn’t want to see you cry, I know it’s hard baby girl. But we will make memories together and your dad who’s watching you from heaven right now will smile and be at ease that his baby is happy and fine.” Wade comforts me while I cried my heart out. This was the first time I cried to someone besides Jayden, I trust Wade with my life. Slowly but surely I will open up to him about my past.

After a while I stopped crying and had a shower. I changed into black jeans, a sweater and warm boots. My hair was wavy so I left it open. Wade walked in and had a mini conversation while I put makeup on. I always had done my makeup when I cried, I had the thought that people wouldn’t have noticed how miserable I was.