Chapter 22- Mall

"Where to first ladies?" Wade asks

"Food court!" Jayden exclaims
"We just ate." I laugh while shaking my head

"Woolworths?" Emily asks referring to Wade.

"See at least someone else wants to eat." He sticks his tongue out to us. Very mature.

"Uh, she meant the clothing store Woolworths and not the oh well never mind..." Wade says unsurely. He needs to get used to Jaydens blonde moments.

"Oh." Jayden looks pouts

"That's Jayden for you." I chuckle and walked away with Emily.

"You make it sound as if it's a bad thing." He says from the back

With Emily by my side I slowly walk to the store. The little angel wants to impress Liam, how cuuuute.

"Well lookey here, the snake has appeared with a little brat at her side. Who's this... your daughter?" One word. Samantha.

"Don't even try it Samantha. And watch how you talk." I said coldly

"Oh I'm so scared." She pathetically mocks

"Emily let's go." I pull Emily towards the centre of the store

Sams brats blocks my way. I tried to walk around but they kept stepping in my way.

"You didn't tell us you have a daughter. Always knew you were a bi-"

"I'd watch my mouth if I we're you." Wade walks in and stands behind me with Jayden at his side.

"Why does he always have to protect her." Oompa Loompa 1 muttered

"Because I don't appreciate anyone messing with my girls." He speaks

"What do you mean my girls. The only girl you have is me." Sam screeches

"Dream on Sam. Oh and next time I will finish you if you speak like that in front of my daughter." He says angrily. I caught that small smirk of his and decided to play along.

"Wade is Rileys father." Oompa Loompa 2 asks stupidly. I mean come on how stupid can you be?

"No you idiot that small girl is his daughter!" Samantha is literally fuming

"C'mon angel let's go." I smoothened Emily's hair and was about to walk away when Samantha continued speaking.

"Oh is this the new fashion trend? What happened Riley did someone stab your leg." She laughs and flips her hair.

I stood there frozen, I went deaf literally I couldn't hear anything besides my thunderous heartbeat. My body started to shake, I was in a state of shock and I was fuming. These mixed reactions and emotions made my head pain. A memory popped up one that I tried my best to forget I thought it was buried deep enough to forget. Slowly I was able to hear again I can feel Wade shouting at Samantha and felt Emily tap my leg. I finally had the strength to move my legs, I walked away into the distance not sure yet where I were to stop. Jayden yanked my hand to stop me my body started to tremble again.

"Take Emily and do her shopping. D-don't leave her side o-okay?" before he could object I hopped to the nearest stall in the change room. I slammed the door and locked it.

My body is trembling so bad that I won't be able to even drink water. I numbly slid down the mirror and burst out into tears. Tears had flooded out, it was comical in away just like how anime characters cry, yeah I looked just like that. I promised myself that her words would no more affect me, that she does this only to get a reaction out. But I just couldn't... she struck a nerve.