Chapter 12- Fight Night

Riley’s POV

*music blasting* what the hell…
Its 5:30! Why the hell is there music blasting early in the morning.
*agressive knocking*

“I swear to god if there’s a dent on my door I will dent you!

*nervous laughing* I sloppily got up and opened the door.

“Rise and shine!” Jayden shouted at me

“Jayden, leave me alone.” I mumbled, walking back to my bed and face planting into my duvet.

“Riley you have to get ready and packed we’re leaving in 45 minutes.” He said and left. I was about to walk out when suddenly someone knocked my forehead.

“I’m so sorry Riley are you okay? I was about to knock and call you for breakfast.” Wade said concerned.
Instead of me rubbing my now sore forehead, I started laughing like the sane person I am. Wade looked at me in shock.

“I-I’m f-fine it’s just that I *breathes in and out* can’t believe you knocked my head.” I said stupidly

“Uh okay… just get ready and come downstairs. Princess, wash your face because I can see traces of your shed tears. He said with a half-smile and leaves. I looked at the closed door in shock.

I quickly jumped into the shower and let my mind wander to last night’s incident. I honestly don’t want to go home and deal with Fred nor do I have the strength to deal with Samantha. By now she must be already spread rumours, about my hair and how I was dressed like a troll plus after our little argument I know she’s planning some sort of revenge.
I got dressed, straightened my hair and added some mascara. I went downstairs with my bag and left it at the door.

We have exactly 2 hours to get to school, we hopped in and Wade decided to drive us back.

“Ry momma, can we please get McDonalds’ for breakfast?” Wade pleads. Wait… did he call me momma? Hell no…who the daddy?

“Uh Luke I’m pretty sure I’m smaller than all of you so don’t call me momma and yes we’ll go straight there. I’m feeling for some nuggets and orange juice.” I say patting my tummy

“Yayy daddy, stop at McD’s.” he says smirking
“Hmm momma Ry and papa Wadey.” Jayden smiles

“Good combination.” Wade smirks

We arrived at Mcdonalds and seated ourselves in front because Luke wanted to meet new girls. I was sandwiched between Wade and Luke.

A cute guy walked up to our table to take our order.

“Hi I’m Edward, can I take your order?” He asks while looking directly at me

I placed my order and waited for the guys. Throughout the time the waiter took down the orders he kept glancing at me.

*clearing throat* “I’ll be back in a few…” he says.

“Who the hell does he think he is? Stupid boy looking at Riley likes she’s a doughnut.” Luke says annoyed

“A doughnut? Seriously man.” Emmette asked and we laughed

In 15 minutes our food had arrived, after we wolfed down our meals I asked for the bill. Edward walks back to our table handing the bill to me. Wade decides at that very moment to pull me closer to him and wrap his arm around my shoulder.

“I’ll take the bill, thank you.” And snatches the bill from Edwards hold.

“Babe would you like dessert or something?” He asked and it took me a few seconds to realise what he’s doing.