Chapter 30- He knows

Rileys POV

Owwww. I shouldn’t have opened my mouth the last time. But hey who can stop my mouth? Exactly nobody.

I opened my eyes to take in my surroundings, I was expecting a dungeon or a cell. Instead I was in a rather nice room. Don’t get too happy Riley maybe they keeping you all nice and all because they want to ship you off to Egypt.
Is your conscience this stupid?

Pshhh maybe it’s a good thing I can be the next Cleopatra.

“Hey you, crazy girl! Would you stop making your face all creepy like Dr Bravestone from Jumanji!” Ahh my loving kidnapper is here.

“Oh Romeo wherefore art thou-”

“Just this once please keep quiet.” Roman scowls

“Since you asked nicely then okay.” Let’s see how long I can shut up for

“Boss has sent me to give you food. Why don’t you make my life easy and tell me what you want?” he asks and I keep quiet
.
.

3 minutes of silence that’s all it took for him to burst.

“I am asking you a damn question can you not answer!” He screams

“Well you did ask me to keep quiet, I was only following your orders.” I smile oh so sweetly at him

“If this situation was mine to meddle with I would let you starve but since I don’t want to die today, you better cooperate.” He asks rather calmly

“Quick question, do you guys always ask your captives what they would fancy eating. Or am I just special?” it’s weird because everytime I was kidnapped I was given horrifying food. That I wouldn’t even feed a donkey

“Don’t get to happy princess you’re just worth more than anyone else right now.” He smirks

“Can I just get my food?  I mean not that I don’t trust you or anything, I just love to cook.” I batt my eyelashes at him and give my cutest puppy face.

“I uh I er.”I tried my best to hold my laugh in. Aww big scary boy is speechless.

He clears his throat. “I think that won’t be necessary because there is a cook here and that old lady makes nice food.”

Now what do I do? 
Oh yes, dad once told me that if I was ever in a situation where I was kidnapped. Always check for an emergency exit behind the cupboard. Most places may have it so I think I should try here.

“Last time I am asking you. What do you want!”

“I'll have a bacon and egg sandwich, with a glass of fresh orange juice. And a green salad with curly fries.” I would really like some chips right now

“Man you eat like a-”

“Man?” I finished for him

“Stay here don’t move an inch-” he rolls his eyes

I took a step to my left. What?  He said don’t move so the sensible thing to do is move.

“Just shut up and don’t leave this room.” He mutters and leaves locking the door.

Now time to get started, I really put a lot of faith into my plan. But there still is a possibility there is no way out. But what’s better than to try?  I grabbed the side of the cupboard and jerked it forward before pushing it to my right. Nothing. Absolutely nothing besides a stupid wall.

I was in a panic mode now. I really have no clue what to do, don’t ask me why but I thought the mini bar fridge will have a secrete passage. So I moved that aside and I can’t even believe my eyes. Wasting no time I pushed myself in the hole. Using all my strength I push my self further and further through it. It was quite small but big enough for me to fit. I saw a light in the distance so I wriggles through as fast as I could.