Chapter 41: Fight For Life

Rileys POV

I have doubts about my request. If I were to lose then I’ll never see my family again but if I win… I know Fred won’t let go of me that easily. I have no clue of the set up or what’s in store for me so all I’ll do is pray.

I curled up into the corner before my mind took over. Every incident where I cried myself to sleep, the words I’ve been called, everything came up within an instance. I felt I was in a massive room trapped within my mind with all the painful memories circulating me. Right then and there I decided enough is enough! All of what I endured will end today I will not allow Fred nor Blade to destroy the life that I’m building.

Cold taunting eyes were plastered in my mind I used that to my advantage. I always fought when I needed to relieve my anger and today I will do just that.

I was escorted to the main entrance, I could hear the people cheering and screaming. I was nervous because in less than a minute my whole identity will be revealed. Only a thin curtain separated me from the arena.

“Introducing our special fighter for tonight's main event BELLATRIX!” I shook off all signs of nervousness and put my game face on. Watch out Blade I’ll show you who I really am

As I walk to the ring I’m overwhelmed with the amount of people present here. There must be thousands! I scanned the crowd as I walked and saw my family. I stopped for half a second before jumping into the ring. The guys were watching me with mixed emotions; I just hope they don’t try to save me or anything. I don’t want them to risk their lives for me and I have no idea who is a part of Fred’s associates.

I stood in the middle of the ring and the crowd went insane. I noticed Luke and Emmette started screaming first. Fred was watching my every move while he spoke to some people must be to see how much money he’ll make. The announcer was about to call Blade but I asked for the microphone instead.

“Today will be the fight of my life. I’m doing this for my family... my real name is Riley Mathews.” With that I removed my mask and put my hood down. I looked into the crowd with a daunting smirk. Jayden gave me thumbs up and a reassuring smile

“Woah! I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say the best fighter known to man is absolutely beautiful!” The announcer compliments me and I nodded in return with a slight smile

It was Blades time to enter he walked in like a macho man but looked like a mouse on steroids.

He walked in and stood an inch away from me. He had a smirk while I was emotionless. As if a switch when off inside of me, I smiled at him. Maybe he thought I was crazy because I tilted my head to the side and smiled completely throwing him off guard. He stepped back with a snarl.

I curled my fist and walked besides the ropes waiting for the bell to ring. I chuckled at him which only seems to make him angrier.

_______________________________________________
Wades POV

We was waiting for Rileys arrival, I was worried she would be in pain. But when her eyes connected with mines I knew she was ready to end it all. At the back of my mind I was praying non-stop, I wanted to get involved by shooting Fred and getting Riley far from here. But I didn’t want to be selfish and risk everyones life.

When she was in the ring I could see something was a little off about her. It was as if she was a whole new person, I’ve watched many of her fights but I’ve never seen her like this. She was face to face with Blade when she smiled. But that smile was no ordinary one it made me feel just as uncomfortable as he felt.

The fight began and Blade was unleashing all of his power onto her mid- section. She didn’t even fight back at this point I was sure she got in that ring to die in front of thousands of people.