Chapter 27- Dance

Rileys pov

“Rileyyyy! Come join mee.” Luke slurred from the dance floor

“I’m fine you carry on.” I shouted back

“Noo, it’s time to party!” he stumbles and pulls me with him

Just like Luke these boys were drunk out of their minds or that's what i thought.

Wade was sitting awfully quiet but you could see he was drunk. Grayson joins us on the dance floor and the three of us swayed along to the music. I was about to check on Wade before Grayson whispers into my ear which made me sigh in relief.  

“When Wade is drunk he is silent, he analyses his surroundings so that he knows it’s safe for us. It’s been like this ever since… nevermind that. Don’t worry he’s fine, why don’t you ask him to dance?” Grayson explains

“Doubt he will, last time he danced was at Caitlyn’s birt-” Luke widens his eyes and stops talking

“Uh who’s Caityln?” I’m confused

“Don’t worry about that, if the topic comes up one day then Wade will be the one to tell you.” Grayson tells. I just stay silent.

“Anyway I’ll bet R500 cash that he won’t dance.” Luke says

“Think again.” Grayson smirks

“Are you guys seriously using me for this?” I chuckle

“Not really using, more like helping out a brother in need.” Grayson responds.
I went to Wade who immediately looked at me with a smile.

“Having fun?” he asks with his killer watt smile

“I am but it would be better if you’d dance with me.” I bat my eyelashes at him

“I-I don’t dance… anymore.” He looks away

“It’s okay... we can have a drink instead.” I held his face and spoke
As I went to sit beside him, he took a deep breath. He shoots his drink and a second later he pulls my hand and escorts me to the dance floor.

“Wade what are you doing?” I felt bad 

“I want to have my first dance with my girl.” Aww

He pulled me to Luke so the four of us were facing each other. Both Luke and Grayson looked at him in surprise. A song came on with nice beat, Wade starts to bob his head slowly and moves from one foot to the other. He had one hand on my waist and danced a bit.

Luke was annoyed because he lost the bet but soon recovered from that. Wade got used to the music and his hand dropped from my waist. He began moving his hands and full on dancing. We three were shocked even Emmette joined our little circle.

Wade is such a good dancer! I mean if he had to have a separate career he should open like a dancing school.
I started dancing with Wade and everyone joined in, we all were having a blast. We all were shouting at each other whenever we needed to talk.

We stayed dancing for quite some time, that we had someone bring our drinks to us. Jayden slipped away and I caught him speaking to the Dj. 

“Alright guys I hope you all are having the time of your lives! I have a request for a slow song which goes out to a very special couple. I want you all whether or not you have a significant other to find someone to dance with. Lets take this into a slow romantic jam. Riles and Wade this is for you!” the Dj speaks in the mike and points to us. I look at Jayden and smile

Wade and I face each other. That was thoughtful of Jayden but I don’t know how to partner dance. Wade is going to laugh at me.

“I don’t know how to slow dance.”
“I don’t know how to slow dance.” We both admitted at the same time and started laughing a bit

“That makes me feel a bit better. But we’ll just try to.” He says

He places my hands around his neck and places his hands on my hips. We swayed to the music, I placed my head on his chest and just enjoyed the remainder of the song.

I realised that this is the only time I feel like I have no worry in this cruel world. I don’t need to worry about Fred or his family neither do I need to worry about Bellatrix. Honestly it’s been a while since I put my Bellatrix façade on. I feel I need to let go of my street fighting, I need to face my problems instead of using an alternate solution.

This is all happening because of my new friends, as Riley Mathews I’m the person you’d walk over. As Bellatrix I have control over everything and I’m respected. On one hand I want to let go off that life and restart but if Wade has to leave me I think no wait- I know my life will crumble. 

You can’t have two minds about this, Bellatrix will always be there and Wade won’t judge you. Don’t change who you are because of someone else. The one who loves you will respect who you are no matter what. You don’t have to forget about Bellatrixs life because of your new family. You may get an opportunity to do it legally and become a WWE wrestler. 
Sometimes I feel my conscience is an old lady giving me the right piece of advice which I desperately needed. 

“Riley, are you okay?” Wade some- what whispers into my ear

“Yeah, just thinking about things.” 
The song had ended and I excused myself so I could get a drink. I approached the bar when someone stepped in my way and stole my seat.