Rescue Mission

Saturday, January 16, 2021
Wolves HQ
(Y,N) PoV 

I arrived at the Headquarters, to my surprise the girls were already waiting for me at the hangar, all of them were armed to the teeth but sadly I had to turn them down by telling them we have to go to the debriefing room and make a plan. I was just as angry as they were and believe me, there's nothing I want more than to storm that place but I told Zofia that I will find her and if she is alive be better do this right. 

"While you were on your way here I was able to find a clue that can take us to the little girl," Yun said as soon as we entered the debriefing room. The girls sit down but I decided not to sit down

"Speak!" The girls shouted scaring Yun 

"OK! jeez. Anyway, Zofia told us that Karina disappeared while being under the care of Ela. You see this Bosak has a boyfriend," Yun stopped and looked at me probably waiting for a reaction coming from me. 

"What?!" I said. I did not react because of that, I did because everyone in the room was looking at me 

"Nothing?" Yun said and I rolled my eyes 

"I'm gonna give you three seconds to stop looking at me or I'll make you clean the toilets with your toothbrush," As soon as I was done talking none of them were looking at me 

"Ok...like I was saying. Ela has a boyfriend called Taylor Dagran and ever since Ela went missing, he disappeared too so we might start by searching on his private island," When Yun was done talking she asked Victor to display a hologram of the entire island. 

It was time to make a plan...

Wroclaw, Poland
Zofia PoV

We were outside the GROM headquarters, I was checking the place out while a few people were cleaning the dead bodies the wolves left when they entered the place, a few white masks surrendered and they were taken to jail by the wolves, they were doing a good job but I just couldn't focus on my work, I was more worried about my daughter. 

"You seem distracted, Commander Bosak," Suddenly I heard Raven's voice right next to me. I have to get used to being called like that from now on

"My daughter is missing and all I can think of is why (y,n) is not going with the guys who took down the white mask on my country," I complained 

"Ok, look Bosak. You should be thankful that (y,n) is attending to the matter personally, he should be here but he is not so you know...the world is facing a terrorist threat and he is searching for your daughter, even though you guys screw him up, he is helping YOU" Raven said and the only thing I could say was...

"I'm sorry...it's just... I'm really worried," I sighed 

"And I understand but we need a commander on our side, you worry about this and let the wolves find your daughter," Raven reassured me 

Time Skip
Dagran Island
3rd Person PoV 

The wolves were flying over the island using a stealth ship, inside the ship Dokkaebi hacked into the house cameras and found out something very interesting...white masks but no sign of the target. One of the Wraiths, Chelsea, was already on the ground, eliminating the white masks that made the mistake of splitting up from their patrol team and it was at that moment Chelsea looked at the window and saw the target, she immediately sent the word and (y,n) gave the order to move in. 

The pilot dropped the team in front of the main gates when the white masks found out about the assault they noticed they were down a few men, getting inside the building was easy thanks to the Wraith Chelsea, the girls rushed towards the building killing everything on their path, (y,n) was right behind them. When they reached the door the girls stopped and turned their gaze to their leader.