An Old Friend

Ela PoV

I suddenly woke up due to someone knocking at my door, I looked next to me and (y,n) wasn't around. I sighed and headed to open the door and for my surprise it was Six.

"Sorry to bother you so early but is (y,n) here?" He asked me

"Hell if I know, I thought you'd knew" I said shrugging

"Can you look for him and come to my office after you find him...I need to talk to you both" Six said

"Do I really need to do that?" I sighed

"That's an order" Six said

"Fine..." I said after groaning as a sign of protest

(Y,N) PoV

I was currently running around the running track as fast as I could...people would usually jog or run but not as fast as I'm going right now...ever since I was a kid I had to do better than everyone. If the teacher wanted me to finish my exam within an hour, I'll finish it within ten minutes. When I joined the army. If my instructors wanted me to run five laps, I'll run ten.

The reason I did  was because I wanted to be good enough to protect my mom...since she was the only one I had left. My dad wasn't around a lot but when he was he used to take us on a trip to any place we wanted...when he died I wanted my mom to feel like nothing changed so I started to work too while going to school...I wasn't the kind of guy girls would love since I was a nerd but I didn't care.

My mom always dreamt to see me getting married but then all this shit happened...but now I have Ela and now I have to go back to the person I was if I want to protect her...even if she doesn't need it, I'll protect her. But this time...I won't be betrayed by anybody.

I took a sit on a bench after running and while I was panting I was looking at the sky...it was still very early so I didn't have to worry about the sun.

"Having fun?" I heard Ela saying and when I opened my eyes she was blocking my view of the sky

"No I wasn't...I feel like I'm dying" I said and she chuckled then gently hit my shoulder asking me to follow her.

While I was following her we stopped at the cafeteria and she got me a bottle of water, it's true...she cares in her own way so I must be thankful. When we reached Six office he asked to have a sit and we did.

"How well you guys know China?" He asked us and I looked at Ela and she did the same thing

"Haven't been there" Ela answered

"Me neither" I said

"There's a abandoned theme park there and I want you guys to go and check it out" Six said

"White masks?" Ela raised an eyebrow

"No...this is something else, my wife asked me to send a small team there" Six said and before I could say anything Ela spoke

"Are you serious? Why don't we bring her coffee now that we are it" Ela said mad

"Bosak, if it weren't for my wife...we wouldn't have never found (y,n)" Six looked at me
"My wife was part of your army (y,n)...she wanted to save you but you ended up saving her" Six said

"Who is she?" I asked.

I was glad some of the people who supported me back then are alive. After what happened ten years ago I lost track of them...I never wanted to reconnect with them because I was afraid that if I do it they might be in danger...I even thought they already made a life and look, one of them is married to Six.