First Encounter

Tuesday, January 05, 2021
Wolves HQ
(Y,N) PoV

We finally made it, it took us one year but we finally made it, the prosthesis Aruni and Ryleigh were working on with the help of everyone here were finally working at one hundred percent. I was the test subject and I must say it is great to have my arm back but still need to get used to it. While we were working on that James, Raven, and the rest of the personnel worked on a way to keep the world away from us, machines that will keep us protected and also will aid us in battle.

The first line of defense
"Legion Drones"

Legion drones are designed to scan and protect the Island, eliminating everything that is not authorized to come in or out of its perimeter. The drone detonates once it attaches to its target. A Legion drone perimeter is made up of different interlocking sectors, and each sector has its own drone swarm. Each swarm is managed by an AI that runs through a local relay station, which is networked and interconnected with each other allowing all swarms to respond at the same time. The swarms are made up of dozens of Legion drones that in unison resemble a flock of birds.

 The swarms are made up of dozens of Legion drones that in unison resemble a flock of birds

(Legion Drone)

Next one
"Stolas Drones"

Custom-designed as killing machines and works in combination with "The Andras" drones, armed with a submachine gun for search & destroy operations. They serve as the main aerial robotic support for patrols. The drones' AI is capable of forwarding its tactical combat data to other Stolas drones, allowing their swarms to learn from past engagements and adapt accordingly.

Once a Stolas finds a vulnerability they will all exploit it, forcing their targets to either outsmart them in every engagement or face death. Targets with static or predictable tactics don't stand a chance against consecutive engagements with the Stolas. It is armed with a standard submachine gun.

 It is armed with a standard submachine gun

(Stolas Drone)

Next One
"Andras Drones"

Custom-designed as killing machines and works in combination with "The Stolas" drones, armed with a heavy machine gun on the right and a grenade launcher on the left. They serve as the main robotic support for patrols.