Hobbies

Rainbow HQ
Ela Bosak PoV 

I woke up and sit down on the bed and gave a long yawn, I looked next to me hoping to find (y,n) but he wasn't around, the only thing I saw was a box with something written on it, apparently this box it's for me so I took it and opened it. 

"Oh my god! I wanted to get one of these since the one I have is running out of pages, and it's the full set" I said, I was clearly happy and I wasn't afraid to show it because I'm alone at the room

I looked at my phone and left a message to (y,n) so he can answer it while I'm taking a bath. I still can't believe it's two in the afternoon, I was supposed to get up early but today was one of those days when the bed felt so comfy and the fact that Six gave us two days off didn't help much. 

When I left the bathroom I did it on my underwear but first I checked if (y,n) wasn't around, I knew he wasn't but you never know...though at this point I couldn't care less if he sees me wearing only my underwear. I put up a tank top and a pair of jeans, I put the gift of (y,n) on my back pocket and it fits perfectly.

I grabbed my phone before leaving the room and just like I expected (y,n) answered me and told me he was at the lab checking the USB Andrew left to Raven, I asked him if he already ate...you know, to be nice once in a while. Since his answer was a yes that didn't stop me from going to the cafeteria and get something for myself.

When I was done I made my way to the lab, today it was crowded but I didn't care. I saw Mira and went to ask if she has seen (y,n) around.

"He Mira, Have you seen (y,n)? He told me that he was here" I asked while looking around hoping I could find him before she answers me 

"Oh he is with his team at the computer lab over there" Mira pointed me at a white door 

"Thanks," I said before heading to the computer lab. 

"FUCK!" I heard before opening the door. After hearing that I slowly opened the door and saw everyone laying down on a chair like if they were tired and Raven was scratching her head, I can tell she was anxious so I'm safe to assume she was the one who just yelled 

(Y,N) PoV 

I woke up early today and went to train, I let Ela sleep because I think she deserved it. During the morning I went to the room twice and she was still sleeping so I decided to leave her souvenir in the bed so she can see it when she wakes up. We have been trying to figure out, after training, the password for Andrew's USB but we had no luck. Yun couldn't hack it because of Andrew. 

Andrew likes to protect his things due to Yun constantly taking what's not hers so right now either we figure out the password or we lose everything. 

"What just happened?" Ela asked and my eyes widened in surprise

"We've been trying to figure out what's the answer for the riddle: This old one runs forever, but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat, but still a mighty roaring call. What is it?" I said and she puts her hand on her hips