The Black Dragon

(Y,N) PoV

I was in the debriefing room waiting for Yun to tell us what we need for today's mission. I was taking James, Yun, IQ and Hibana. Unfortunately Ela won't be able to join us because they were send to another mission. Apparently the owner of a prestigious security company was being threatened by the white masks. They already had their meeting earlier in the morning and left as soon as they finished, I couldn't see Ela so I texted her but she didn't answered.

"So who is this guy we are picking up?" Monika asked

"He is the one who will help me build my gadget along with James of course" I said

"I wonder what that would that be?" Hibana said

The door opened revealing April and Yun, they looked so upset. Yun is usually cheerful and if I remember correctly April rarely gets upset. They took a sit and Yun took a deep breath.

"So...where is he?" James asked

"Do you remember the Chimera Virus outbreak a few years ago?" April said

"Yeah, that was in new mexico if I'm not mistaken. What happened there?" I asked confused

"Andrew has been dead for almost two years..." Yun said and I was shocked so I had to sit down

Silence filled the room, I just found out one of my men died and the worst part is that while I was running away from my past he was still doing what Cerberus was meant to do...helping people. I was so disappointed at myself because probably I could've done something.

"Hey Bro!" James snapped his finger in front of me and I noticed my eyes were watering, I wipe my tears off and cleared my throat

"Sorry guys, I need to get some fresh air...I'll be back in five minutes" I said.

I left the building just to sit down in the stairs of the main door, I placed my hands on my head and looked down, they might not understand how it feels to lose someone. I should've looked for them but I thought I was protecting them by not contacting them and when I saw April, James, and Yun I thought I did good. But not good enough, James and Yun were almost killed by the white masks.

In moments like this makes me realize how bad of a leader I was. My phone started ringing and I noticed as I took it out of my pocket that I was crying again, I wiped my tears off and looked at the phone, it was a message from Ela.

"Be careful in your mission today" I read her message and I smiled

"Thanks, you too babe" I wrote, I decided to add the word "babe" to see how would she react

"Idiot..." Ela wrote but with a blushing emoji face at the end. I chuckled and I decided to head back, I opened the door and my team was still there waiting for me.

"Look, (y,n) we-" April couldn't finish because I interrupted her

"Please tell me if there's somebody else alive" I asked again

"Well Raven is alive" Yun said.

"No thank you. Next" I nervously said

"What's wrong with her?" Monika asked

"Well she and (y,n)...had some history..." April said

"Wait, does Ela know about this?" Yumiko asked

"Well I believe her last words were 'if we get out of here alive I'll kill you'" I said

"Dude I remember everyone was so afraid of the black dragon" April said

"She sounds like she is exactly what we need!" Yumiko said

Yumiko and Monika think this will be an easy mission, when I said she would kill me it's because SHE WILL. Being call the black dragon is not for show, she has a tattoo on her back, a black dragon, Yun made that tattoo but it was just the outlines and every time she went on a mission she would come with an exact number of the people she had killed and Yun would have to add that same numbers of scale to that dragon on her back. I didn't recruit her...SHE came to me.