Making Friends

White Masks HQ
Markus PoV

"So...any idea who is he?" I asked looking at the footage from the hotel my people were

"(Y,N)?" Eva said surprise

"I thought you said you killed him Dennis" I said turning off the TV

"I did, I blew up then building where he was hiding" Dennis said confused

"THEN WHY IS HE THERE!?" I yelled at them

I was angry, ten years ago we made a plan...a plan that could kill perfection...now turns out that perfection is still alive, Rainbow has never been a problem but now with (y,n) around things will get complicated...a lot!

"Next time if I ask you to kill someone...make sure they die!" I said

Rainbow HQ
Six PoV

The mission yesterday was a total success, thanks to (y,n) and Nøkk...the previous Six thought I was crazy by recruiting him but guess I was right about him... now the next problem would be how to keep a perfect soldier from leaving us and not going after the white masks alone...I headed to the microphone.

"Please (y,n) (l,n) report to my office" I said

Ela PoV

I was drying off my hair when I heard Six voice through the speakers, why does he want to see (y,n)? I looked at (y,n) bed...and there he was...almost noon and still sleeping. I sighed and went to wake him up I think a single punch in his leg will do just fine, he looks cute though...I shook my head then punched him.

"AHHHH" he yelled and got up and his head ended up hitting mine. we both fell backward due to the impact and we both were also groaning in pain.

"You have a hard head you idiot" I said still rubbing my forehead

"Oh sorry Ela, let me help you!" (Y,n) said as he extended his hand and I unconsciously took it...I didn't want to accept his help...I don't know why I did it. I was blushing hard because of that.

"Six wanted to see you at his office, and you are already late" I said looking away mainly because I wanted to hide my blush

"Are you sure you are ok?" He asked me again

"Just go damm it!" I said.

I got angry because...DAMM why he has to be so caring I'm trying not to fall for him but he is not helping!

(Y,N) PoV

I was confused at what just happened...last thing I know is that Ela was pushing me out of the room and closing the door...guess I'll see Six then. When I was walking to his office I came across with Nøkk even around the base she still wears that veil. Probably protecting her identity...I didn't care so I kept walking but stood up in front of me.

"I'm impressed by your skills, I thought you were just another stupid recruit but you handle yourself pretty well" she said

"Thanks Nøkk" I said then continue my path to Six office

"I bet you are curious too about how do I look like underneath my veil" she said but without turning around I just shrugged

"To be honest I don't care, I doubt you'll show me if I ask anyway" I said leaving her behind.

I hope she didn't think I was being rude it's just why would I be curious about that, it's not like she has a third eye or something and like I said I know she would probably be keeping her identity safe so the least I can do is respect that.