Cerberus Vs White Masks

Ela PoV

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned while getting off the bed, I didn't matter if (y,n) was still sleeping or not but I ended up turning around anyway and saw him sleeping. After what happened yesterday in China...Six gave us a day off mostly because of our injuries, I wasn't injured but I did got my couple of bruises. (y,n) was fine thank god but James had it rough, he is in the medical bay resting.

To be honest James gives me the creeps...but since (y,n) trust him I'll trust him too, or at least make him believe that I trust him. I headed to the bathroom to take a bath and while inside I started to think about what would I do after the terrorist threat is eliminated.

I wanted to spend the rest of my days with (y,n) probably have my own art studio and hope one day I'll be recognized worldwide...people enjoy my art but not as many as I would like. I don't see myself as a mother so that option will be out of the picture...for some reason I said that last thing while blushing.

When I finish my bath I put up my underwear then my clothes, a black legging with a tank top will do just fine. I headed to wake up (y,n) as gently as I could...I just hope he doesn't get used to it.

"Hey sleepyhead, time to wake up" I gently moved him and he woke up

"Hey Ela, How are you feeling?" He asked me as he raised his upper body off the bed

"I'm fine (y,n). I was about to head out and get some breakfast, are you coming?" I asked him and he nodded

"Yeah sure, after I was planning to meet up with James. I feel like making something today" he said as he stood up and headed to the bathroom leaving me with a confused face

After he took his bath we went to get our breakfast, I wanted pancakes, eggs, and bacon while (y,n) got a chicken sandwich with bacon. I was leading him to my usual spot but it was taken by that Kali and Wamai.

"Hey guys come sit with us!" I grinded my teeth as soon as I heard Dokkaebi voice, she is so annoying and cheerful...(y,n) seems to enjoy her company so we will be sitting with her geek group: Echo, Twitch, Vigil, and Hibana.

"I heard what happened in China... that was a lot of trouble just for one guy" Emma, Twitch, said then took a bite of her meal

"This guy better be worth all the trouble" Hibana said

"The guy made an abandoned place a death trap, I guess he is capable" Vigil said and I was stared at him and apparently I wasn't he only one

"Well Vigil took the time to say something so I change my mind" Hibana said

"(y,n). your presence is required in my office" I heard Six said throughout the speakers

"Uhh looks like Oppa is in trouble" Grace chuckled

"Don't call me like that" (y,n) said before leaving

(Y,N) PoV

After leaving the cafeteria I went to the medical bay to get James so we can go to Six office. Once at Six office, when we opened the door we saw him and a woman I suspected was his wife.

 Once at Six office, when we opened the door we saw him and a woman I suspected was his wife