Undercover

(Y,N) PoV

I was yawning as I headed to the debriefing room but not without visiting the cafeteria and just like Six said they were cleaning...they looked like shit...guess that's what a hangover looks like. I continued my way to Six's office and when I entered Ela, Grace, Echo, Twitch, and Caveira were inside and Six in front of his proyector ready to explain the mission.

"Well now that everyone is here we can begin" Six said

It was an undercover mission. In Paris, France there is a very dangerous group...The thing about this group is that they are unlike the rest of the criminals, the GIGN believed those guys have something to do with the white masks. Our Job is to investigate a Bar were their reports say they meet every friday. Be careful out there" Six said and I stood up and headed towards the door I left the office and in the hallway Ela called for me and I turned around.

"Where are you going?" She asked

"I'm going to see Doc about a medicine" I replied

"You better don't be dying you idiot" Ela said and I chuckled then continued walking.

Time Skip
Paris, France
Ela PoV

When we arrived we were greeted by the Twitch's CTU. I was wearing a black jacket, white shirt, blue jeans, and black boots. They told us the name of the Bar and that the owner was willing to cooperate mostly because this guy was dating his daughter and he is afraid he might do something to her.

They gave us a Van for us to move in the city, Emma (Twitch) was the one driving us to the place mostly because she knows the streets of France. When we arrived to the place We headed inside and found the owner of the Bar. Emma headed to talk to him since we don't know French.

"We arrived just in time, our guy is coming today" Emma said

"Really? I thought we would be here until Friday" I said then I shrugged

"You know what I was thinking?" Grace said
"What if we disguise ourselves as employers of this establishment?" She added and she stood up

"Where are you going?" Masaru, Echo, asked

"I'm going to do nerd things" Grace said

"You better go with her...make sure she doesn't get into trouble" (y,n) said

"Come on Oppa, I don't need a babysitter" Grace said

"I think that's a good idea" Emma said

"Are you serious?" Grace said

"I'm not putting anyone to babysit anyone...what I don't want is you to get hurt or kidnapped or whatever" (y,n) said and Grace nodded

(Y,N) is the oldest of all of us, I like that he treat us like equals even though he his more experienced than us. That's what I like about him...he is not like those so called veterans that things are better than the rest.

Time Skip
3rd Person PoV

In order to not raising any suspicion, the team were sitting far away from each other, they were wearing earphones so they can speak to each other. Dokkaebi and Echo were in the Van and (y,n) was behind the counter...the girls wanted him to be the one undercover while they stay around the area.

"That's our target" Dokkaebi said through their earphones

"Get your weapons ready in case this goes out of hands" (y,n) said then the girls began to listen to the conversation between the target and her girlfriend through (y,n) earphone.