Museum Siege

Three Months Later
(Y,N) PoV

After we escaped from Poland it took us three months to escape from the authorities, it was to expect that the world would try to capture us but we finally escaped. We now were hiding in a Cave located in Brazil, this cave used to be an old hideout of Leon. 

"I hate bugs," Grace said 

"At least we are safe..." Iana said

"What should we do now?" Raven asked me 

"I don't know...I was expecting to be dead by now" I honestly said. Suddenly Yun came.

"(y,n) a weird-looking ship landed near our base," She said

We stood up from where we were sitting and headed outside, we saw the ship then I looked at Iana, Dokkaebi, and Raven. They understood me by just looking at them, I wanted them to go a grab their weapons so we can go investigate.

We headed deep into the jungle moving towards the ship that just landed. When we finally had a clear look at it the ship and a few men were standing there just... Waiting.

"Iana sends the Gemini and the rest will take point on the sides. If they are hostiles... Shoot to kill" I gave the order and they nodded

I stayed close to Iana and waited, suddenly a woman came out of the ship and she started talking while her people were aiming at the Gemini.

"What is she saying?" I asked Iana

"She wants to speak with you, she is trying not to cry... Her daughter went missing along with her ex-husband" Iana said what the woman was saying

"Ask for a name," I said and Iana proceed to ask

"Rayleigh..." Iana said and my eyes widened in surprise

"Hold your fire," I said through our comms. I headed there as soon as Iana deactivated the Gemini.

 I headed there as soon as Iana deactivated the Gemini

(This is what you are wearing. Just the cape or whatever that is xD)