4. Christmas together

(Hello everyone!
Harry Potter and Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn are not mine. The art is not mine either. I found it on Pinterest. If anyone knows the source or artist please tell me. I really love this art.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Iemitsu's sudden arrival in Namimori changed a few things. One, the twins celebrated their birthday filled with pranks, two, Nana was immensely happy and three, Tsuna was less tense about his future. Harry marvelled at the difference in the family dynamic once Iemitsu was home again, it was like he never left. The twins tolerated their father for Tsuna's sake although they always lost their temper when ever Iemitsu would attempt to get some lone training session with Tsuna. Harry sweatdrops a bit remembering those moments and wondering if they would ever forgive their father at all. The two only tolerated their father at best for their brother's sake and was very antagonistic towards the man at worst. He had to stop them from making Iemitsu sick with the sickness potion, Harry swears up and down the twins were his Gred and Forge reborn, they had created quite a number of pranking items.

Reborn, "Food for thoughts?"

Harry looked at Reborn who was wearing a red scarf and sat on his shoulder, "Just thinking about our terror twins, they really don't like Iemitsu, do they?"

Reborn pulled his hat down, "Afraid so, in fact, I hope Iemitsu comes clean to them and not treat them as some ignoramus."

Harry frowned a bit worried, "I hope, they don't end up doing something they'll regret."

Reborn patted his cheek, "Don't worry, mio Cielo, I'll watch over them. Besides they would never want Tsuna and Nana, to be sad. So the worst they will do is break his bones."

Harry snorted taking out the gingerbread cookie tray, "Indeed, Reborn. I'm happy to see Tsuna happy though and I understand where Iemitsu is coming from really, I do. I just wish, he didn't have to take that route."

Reborn passed the powdered sugar to Harry, "That's just how life is, you are forced to make decisions you don't want to make."

Harry, "A lesson learned the hard way most of the time, I hope Tsuna and the others don't have to."

Reborn hmmed before changing the subject, "This is the first time Iemitsu is spending Christmas with his family and he is acting like a goofball and annoying the twins."

Harry chuckles at that remembering the few months Iemitsu had spent at home, "I can't blame him honestly speaking, he rarely had any free time to spend with them."

Flashback:

Harry was preparing to celebrate the double birthday of both Tsuna and Reborn at midnight when Iemitsu joined him in the kitchen. He looked at Iemitsu who fidgeted a bit and struggled to speak and decided to turn around and let him collect himself. He guessed the man would want to talk to him at one point, he didn't hide his Flames in Namimori at least although he hid his magic. Iemitsu also no doubt noticed the Flame bond he had with his children especially Tsuna.

Iemitsu blurted out what he was thinking in the end, "Are you Tsuna's Sky?"

Harry looked at Iemitsu blankly making him fidget more, "Excuse me, what?"

Iemitsu rubbed his neck nervously, "I noticed that you have a bond with Tsuna and it's Flame based? And you are a singular Sky with no other Flames so I thought that.... "

Harry sighed, "I'm not his Sky, although he wishes I was then we could shove Vongola's contract up their arrogant asses. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, Tsuna is a pure Sky just like me. Perhaps that is why we actually bonded, not because of the normal elemental bonds."