18. Verde and Questions

(Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn and Harry Potter does not belong to me.
The art is by Phirat Petchram on Deviant Art.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Tsuna hummed as he finished up his responsibilities at school before getting ready to leave. Kyoya gave him a kiss before leaving on his patrol earlier, he had received reports of a bunch of hooligans creating trouble in the East. As Tsuna left he waved goodbye to Kusakabe who nodded at him in respect. As he left the school he noticed a certain red head waiting for him outside.

Tsuna, "Enma?"

Enma perked up, "Tsu - kun. I was waiting for you."

Tsuna smiled, "You know you don't have to right?"

Enma looked away, "I know, I just want to spend time with you."

Tsuna, "I was heading towards Black Cafe, to meet up with the girls. Today is cake day."

Enma looked at the footpath mumbled, "You sure are very popular."

Tsuna, "Huh?"

Enma looked at him, "You are very popular among the girls, even though everyone knows you are gay and together with Hibari - san. The girls still flock to you."

Tsuna laughed, "At this point I think they consider me as one of them, rather than a popular icon."

Enma blinked, "Seriously? But you are a boy."

Tsuna looked at him questioningly, "What does gender have anything to do with it? They trust me and I trust them. That's all that matters in the end."

Enma, "Trust huh?"

Tsuna turned to him, "Yeah. Is something wrong?"

Enma's eyes were dark, "What if you do something to break that trust?"

Tsuna, "Then I apologize and make it up to them."

Enma loosened his tight grip on his bag strap, "Is it that simple?"

Tsuna gave him a one arm hug, "I'll tell you what Harry - nii told me. The best apology is the simplest heartfelt apology. You don't need something fancy to apologize. That's like trying to buy someone off. A simple apology with the person trying their hardest not to repeat the mistake twice. That is the best."

Enma was quiet, 'You make it sound so simple. But is it truly?'

Tsuna, "And before you say it's easy to give a simple sincere apology. Let me tell you it is not that easy. Most people don't want to apologize because one, it means they are acknowledging they are wrong and two because of their huge egos."

Enma was staring, "You have gone through that?"

Tsuna, "Well no, my Nii - san is very protective. So I never had to deal with anyone betraying me so to speak, but my cousin. It was painful watching them. They just wanted an honest apology but never got one. I don't think they have forgiven their father yet honestly. They spends most of their free time from work with us rather than stay in Italy."

Enma, "Um, I have been meaning to ask but you have an older brother?"

Tsuna grinned brightly, "He is not my blood related brother but he took care of me as a child. We all or rather my group call him big brother."

Enma, "He must be amazing for you all to love and respect him so much. Is he mafia?"

Tsuna, "Nope, he is a civilian. In fact, how about I just introduce you to him today. We are here after all."

Harry looked up as the door bell chimed, "Welcome Tsu - chan and Tsu - chan's friend to the Black Cafe. The girls are waiting for you there."

Enma's breath hitched, 'A pure Sky? How? Where? When?'