8. Xanxus wakes up

(Hello everyone!
I'm back with another chapter.
The art above is not mine and if anyone knows the artist please comment. Harry Potter and Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn are not mine either.
I would have been rich if it was.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Over the next few days, Harry alternated between taking care of Xanxus, the Cafe, book writing and entertaining the young ones. He was almost finished with his book or rather autobiography, half - way through however, he had struggled writing his past. There were nights when he could not sleep when Skull and the other Arcobaleno spent staying awake whenever they were in town. Sometimes, Tsuna joined him, cuddling with him to comfort him. During those times, he wrote about other people, he remembers reading Newt Scamander's biography and wrote that to be published. It was accepted very widely especially since it was published after the fourth book and people were very curious about the magical creatures.

The fact that it was during the time of the World War fascinated the readers who were curious about the younger version of the Headmaster. They had reacted the same way Hermione, Ron and himself had reacted seeing a young Dumbledore's sketch in the books. Harry laughed reading some of the fan mails from some of his die hard fans. They were very happy knowing more about the past of the magic world and the sneak peek of the young Headmaster. They looked forward to the rest of the books based on the past of the wizarding world, he had promised them it would come out soon.

Tsuna, "Harry - nii, I'm here, how is Xanxus - nii?"

Harry snapped out of his reminiscing, "Welcome back Tsu - chan, Xanxus - kun is sleeping and has not woken up yet, don't worry he will soon."

Squalo, "Voiii! Boss's baby cousin, welcome back."

Tsuna, "Squalo - nii, Takeshi - kun will be here with your favorite sushi soon."

Hayato, "Cielo, you are back! Take - baka is making a new sushi, I'm sure you will like."

Lambo, "Lambo - sama wants sushi."

I - pin, "Behave Lambo - kun, welcome back Tsu - nii."

Fuuta, "Tsu - nii, welcome back. I want to read more cards with you, is that okay?"

Tsuna smiled, "Of course, Fuu - chan, I would love to."

Kyoya nodded at him, "I'll have to leave you here, mate. I still have patrolling to do."

Tsuna tiptoed and gave Kyoya's cheek a kiss, "Of course, love! Remember not to over work yourself."

Kyoya nodded giving Tsuna's forehead a peck, "Hn!"

Mukuro teased, "Oya Oya! Where is my kiss bunny?"

Kyoya grabbed Mukuro's collar and dragged him out, despite his protest making Tsuna and the kids giggle at the comedic duo. It was hilarious, their strange friendship, at one point, they would fight, then next exchange tips on how to beat others up, then back to fighting again. Harry smiled softly remembering a certain pair of twin girls who did the same thing, they fought, laughed, quarrelled, made up, together all the time. He half wondered if they had been reborn but shook his head, it was not good to be stuck in the past.

Reborn climbed his shoulder, "Are you going to write your book?"

Harry nodded, "Yes, the final book that finishes the school series. It'll be a relief to truly let go."

Reborn mused, "I'll join you, Verde can watch over them for now."

Verde shouted from the end of the hall, "I don't mind."

Chrome beamed, "Great, Sensei, I have been trying to grow a slightly different venomous tentacula."

Verde, "Ho? Have you now? Let's get to it then."