31. Inheritance? Yeah no!

(Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn and Harry Potter are not mine. The pic above is by Phirat Petchram on deviant art.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Returning back to the normal schedule was not a big deal for the group. Most of them would rather not think about the ridiculous future that was a possibility. Harry had gone ahead with the adoption and adopted a very young and innocent Byakuran. The young albino was none the wiser of what his counterpart had done and as far as they were concerned would never have to deal with it. After a few digging around Tsuna and the others still had not found the wreath rings.

Tsuna, "Byakuran said he found it here, didn't he?"

Hayato, "Yeah, perhaps it was removed?"

Hana, "Maybe because this world is different. So the place is different?"

Kyoko, "That is possible."

Ryohei, "Extreme annoyance."

Kyoya, "Hn."

Mukuro, "Ku fu fu fu fu! I like the idea of joining the Vindice but they are mafia. I think maybe. Hmmm!"

Ken, "Wherever you go, we go boss."

MM, "Yes, Mukuro - sama.,"

Chikusa, "Nothing this side too."

Takeshi, "Apologies Tsu - chan. Nothing here."

Lambo, "Sorry Tsu - nii, Lambo - san failed."

Tsuna sighed, "It can't be helped. Let's return for now. We will figure things out."

Unknown to them they were being watched by a masked person who was interested by their behavior. Harry was frowning, he had a bad feeling the last few days and that feeling increased in the form of a letter. Kayeta and Sora were livid when they saw the letter and had taken it to Reborn straight away. The Hitman frowned at it, the rings were already destroyed and broken for months. They even forfeit the title and gave it to Xanxus who was actually interested in running the organization.

Harry, "It's a trap. How are Enma's Guardians doing?"

Reborn who now reached Harry's chest hummed, "They are healing slowly but surely. Having Enma around without being sealed helps as well."

Harry sighed, "I'm just glad Tsu - chan and Enma - chan was not around for that mess."

Reborn nodded, "Yes instead Tsunayoshi, Vongola Decimo is the one who had to deal with it."

Harry, "Poor guy never got a break. Although it was good way to distract him."

Reborn, "I hope that Bambi is doing well."

Flashback:

Tsunayoshi was helping his mom and the ladies serve the customers at the cafe. It was really nice to see his mom flutter around the kitchen and the customers. She really was suited to the service industry, in fact, he should have insisted his mother got a job from the start. She looks so happy making meals for everyone, why didn't he think about this again? Oh yeah! He was sealed making it difficult for him to focus on anything. Ugh! He was so cutting his old man off once he retired, this world just proved Iemitsu had no reason to do half the nonsense he had done. Harry had been helping him get over the negative effects but sometimes they showed their ugly heads during training.

Tsunayoshi, "Butterbeer and Cauldron cake, ice mice and sugar quills, for table four."

Customer, "Thank you."

Tsunayoshi, "Pumpkin pie and treacle tart for table ten."

Adelheid, "Tsunayoshi outside now."

Tsunayoshi, "Give me a minute to clean up."