26. The Third Piece

(Harry Potter and Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn are not mine. The picture above is from the manga.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Enma furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean, 'how our Chrome is doing?', I just told you she is doing well."

Dokuro stuttered, "Oh what I meant was... Um... I'm not sure how to ask... "

Kyoko sighed, "Just ask, Dokuro - san, you won't get any answers without asking the right question."

Gokudera murmured, "It's not easy to speak of."

Yamamoto, "Ah ha ha ha ha! Yeah."

Hayato grumbled, "No wonder this place is a mess."

Takeshi, "It's not even funny."

Verde, "What your older counterparts are trying to ask is how is little Chrome's health? Dokuro over there has to depend on Mist flames to act as organs."

Ryohei was flabbergasted, "What?"

Fon, "Dokuro - san had a terrible childhood and was involved in a horrible accident that caused her to loose her organs."

Hana raised an eyebrow, "Are you telling me the so called 'Great Vongola' was unable to procure organs for Dokuro there? How pathetic!"

Lambo muttered, "Vongola is lame. Lambo - san wants to go home."

Kyoya pat Lambo's head, "Hn, they are a herbivorous group."

Kyoko muttered, "That's an understatement."

Enma, "Harry - nii is probably very worried about us, it's been more than a day. Unless we return at the exact time we left."

Hana shook his head, "I don't think, we will. It has never been that simple."

Kyoko, "Well, don't know about you lot, but I'm done gossiping. I'm going to patrol, Tsu - chan will want to know what the environment is like in case we need to battle."

Sasagawa, "Wait Kyoko - chan, it's dangerous out there."

Kyoko gave him an unimpressed look, "No fucking shit. Ugh! Ryohei - nii, promise me you will not grow up to be like this idiot."

Ryohei snorted, "I don't know, your frustration is hilarious Imotou ~ Kidding. Kidding."

Kyoko deadpanned leaving, "You have been spending too much time with Bel - nii."

Sasagawa turned to Ryohei, "You are going to let her leave just like that?"

Ryohei pointed at a leaving Hana, "She's not alone and my girls unlike yours are strong and smart."

Bianchi who had been observing quietly spoke, "You lot are interesting."

Hayato, "Oh, nee - chan, I didn't realize you were here. What are you doing hiding there?"

Takeshi, "Yeah, nee - chan join us."

Gokudera paled, "What? How are you not... How?"

Yamamoto, "Ah ha ha ha ha?"

Hayato deadpanned, "You are a grown ass adult and you never bothered trying to fix your relationship? WTF is wrong with you?"

Gokudera laughed weakly, "Are you and your Bianchi close?"

Takeshi stared at him in incredulity, "Of course, they are. Why wouldn't they be close?"

Dokuro sat down, "Haaaa! The relationships really are different in your world. Say who is this Harry - nii? You all seem fond of him."