30. Home

(Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn and Harry Potter are not mine. The picture above is made by Zero -chan from deviant art. Beautiful ain't it?
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Tsuna and the others went to Irie, it was high time they returned home. Irie was nervous around them but got to work in preparing the machine to send the group to their home dimension. But before they could open the portal however a portal opened in front of them all and out stepped Harry and Vongola Decimo.

Tsuna brightened up, "Harry - nii!"

Hayato, "You are here."

Takeshi, "Ah ha ha ha ha!"

Lambo, "Lambo - sama missed Harry - nii."

Ryohei, "Extremely good to see you."

Hana smiled, "Harry nii - san."

Kyoko, "Did you come to pick us up?"

Kyoya, "Carnivore tamer."

Enma, "You are a sight for sore eyes."

Harry laughed as he was hug piled by them, "Yes, it's time to return home."

Reborn looked at him curiously, "So you are Harry, my probable Sky in another world."

Harry looked at Reborn, "Ara ~ I have not seen you in this form for quite a while now."

Colonello, "Huh!"

Gokudera, "Boss!"

Yamamoto, "You are back."

Rokudo, "Ku fu fu fu!"

Dokuro, "Good to have you back boss."

Bovino, "Boss, welcome back."

Sasagawa, "Welcome back to the extreme."

Hibari was staring at him intensely, "Hn."

Tsunayoshi smiled, "I'm back and Irie, we are talking later."

Irie shrunk in on himself, "Yes boss."

Harry turned to his kids, "Well kids, I hope you all had fun. It's time we went home."

Everyone answered, "Okay ~"

Xanxus was staring at them incredulously, "Are they seriously acting like they are innocent?"

Squalo, "VOI! I will miss you brats."

Lussuria, "True, it was fun talking dresses with you Kyoko - tan. I wonder if your older part will also be interested in exchanging tips as well."

Kyoko grinned, "I don't see why not? I don't know any woman who isn't."

Belphegor, "She's right, kero."

Fran, "Ushi shi shi shi! This Prince will miss you chaotic kids."

Tsuna grinned mischievously, "Don't worry, your boss is pretty chaotic as well. Instead of traveling to his past, he jumped dimensions literally."

Tsunayoshi gave a sheepish laugh, "It was an honest accident. One that won't happen again. I assure you of that."

Harry, "Better say goodbye kids. We need to go in three minutes."

The group of teens and child nodded and went off to say goodbye to those they had gotten close to. Kyoya took the older Hibari aside and point blank told him to act like a carnivore and to properly woo Tsunayoshi. Tsuna hugged Xanxus and requested him to watch out for Nana, she lived her life thinking she was an orphan with no family. That was a lie however, he is alive and anyone with eyes could tell, she adored him. Xanxus laughed and agreed Nana was a good person a bit air - headed but a good person.