25. What is My Life!

(Hello everyone!
Harry Potter and Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn are not mine.
The picture above is a screenshot from the manga.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Tsunayoshi came to feeling like he was covered in comforting warmth, 'So nice. I could sleep forever.'

At least that was his plan before his eyes widened, 'I have paperwork to clear. Oh wait! Kyoya, Reborn and I just put the plan in motion. I don't have to do any of that.'

Tsunayoshi was about to doze off again then he felt the warmth move and mumble, 'Wait, I, what happened yesterday!?!'

Tsunayoshi woke up again and looked at his sides where the twins were sleeping besides him comfortably. He couldn't help but coo inside because of how adorable they looked clinging to his sides. He was almost, (and he means very) jealous of his younger counterpart. His Dad never came home after the sealing, he never had siblings and his mom... His mom was always depressed and lived in her own imaginary world.

Tsunayoshi mumbled, "Okay, please, stop thinking brain."

His hyper intuition decided to be the Devil's advocate, 'You could have had this, if your sperm donor came home. This could be yours, all yours.'

Tsunayoshi hissed, "Shut up!"

Sora woke up hearing his voice, "Nii - tan?"

Tsunayoshi melted, "Ah! Sora - chan. Sorry, did I wake you up?"

Kayeta woke up as well but not before pouting at him and snuggling closer, "You are awake. You made us really worried, Nii - tan."

Tsunayoshi almost fainted because of how adorable the twin Skies were acting. He half - wondered if there's a Harry in his own world and why didn't he meet him. It is obvious, he made a huge impact on his family and the Arcobaleno. Actually, now that he thought about it, Reborn looked nothing like a baby, he looked as tall as a five almost six year old. Just a little shorter than Lambo was when he was in his fourteens.

Tsunayoshi smiled at the two, "I'm alright."

Harry came in then, "Oh good! All of you are awake."

Tsunayoshi, "Harry - san, yes, we are."

Sora, "What? Harry - san?"

Kayeta, "Since when did you call Harry - nii, Harry - san."

Tsunayoshi fumbled, 'Hieeee! I don't know what my counterpart calls him. Please stop pouting, my heart can't take it. What is my life?'

Harry sighed saving him, "That is because he is in trouble. Time travel is forbidden for a reason."

Sora, "Oh yeah! Man! Never thought there would be a day Tsuna nii - tan would be in trouble with Harry - nii."

Kayeta snickered as Harry left, "You should apologize and make it up to Harry - nii. Everyone knows, he can't stay angry at you Tsu - nii."

Tsunayoshi laughed at that, 'Except I'm not the Tsuna, Harry - san knows. He has a right to be angry.'

Tsunayoshi got out of the bed, "Ah! Who changed me?"

Sora, "Harry - nii, Kayeta and I did.... Is there a reason you were wearing a cursed ring?"

Tsunayoshi, "Cursed ring? What are you talking about? Wait where is my Vongola ring?"

Kayeta looked at him, "Oh man! You really are not our Nii - tan, are you?"

Sora nodded reluctantly, "Yeah, Tsu - nii would never be stupid enough to wear that ring."

Tsunayoshi, "Are you telling me Tsuna here is not Vongola Decimo?"