29. Final battle

(Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn and Harry Potter are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot from the anime.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Tsuna hummed as they set up the room to break the curse on the wreath rings. Reborn was on his shoulder observing their actions very intently as they moved around the reinforced room. As they were preparing to break the curse the room rattled. The teens looked up annoyed at that and Hana muttered about unruly monkeys. Tsuna motioned for them to continue setting up and decided to go see what was going on. Reborn went with him, wondering who was suicidal enough to disturb them.

Tsuna, "Okay, what are you lot up to?"

Byakuran, "I refuse to accept my defeat."

Tsuna raised an eyebrow, "Do you think you are a five year old or something?"

Byakuran, "Of course not! But you were not supposed to win and defeat me so easily, I saw the different versions of the fight."

Tsuna raised an eyebrow, "Did you see any worlds that had Harry - nii raise me?"

Byakuran scowled, "I do not know who that is."

Tsuna smiled sweetly, "There you have it."

Hayato, "Tsu - chan, the stage has been set. We need a lot of flames though."

Tsuna, "Well time to get to work."

Byakuran caught his arm, "Do not ignore me, Tsunayoshi! I challenge you to a battle."

Hayato shot between them, "I would appreciate it, if you did not touch my friends."

Byakuran jumped away, "Kikyo, Zakuro, Bluebell attack them."

Tsuna watched with a very irritated and annoyed expression, as the three flame users move to attack them. Zakuro, Bluebell and Kikyo released their true forms wanting to win the battle no matter what. They knew that these version of the Vongola was different from what Byakuran saw. In fact, Byakuran could not see anything about them at all.

Zakuro, "Behold my T - Rex form."

Hayato looked at him up and down, "Which part?"

Zakuro, "Excuse me?"

Hayato, "Which part is a T - Rex? All I see is a weirdo with tattoos. Not like I'm judging you. Those tats are very cool, but I'm flabbergasted as I don't see where the T - Rex is supposed to be forming."

Zakuro attacked feeling pissed off (╬▔皿▔)╯, "My skin is like T - Rex skin, my teeth are sharp as a T - Rex and my claws can cut through anything."

Hayato jumped out of the way, "A T - Rex's front claws are too small to do anything. Are you sure you are one?"

Bluebell who was claiming to be a mermaid calmed him down or tried to, "Zakuro focus. Do not loose your temper."

Kyoko who joined them half way through the battle, "You should worry about yourself more, little fish."

Bluebell dodged the battle fan, 'Byakuran's sweet marshmallows! What a vicious girl! Some of my scales have been scratched off.'

Kyoko grinned, "I don't like being ignored."

Bluebell, "A sun with cloud secondary, no you are just like that Storm, you have more flames."

Kyoko smirked and attacked again making Bluebell retaliate with her shell like bomb, "You know seeing that shell is making me hungry for roasted scallops."

Bluebell twitched as Kyoko looked at her intently while saying that, 'This girl is completely different from the woman I learned about. Damn teenagers! Why so vicious?'