7. The Varia Arrives

(Harry Potter and Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn are not mine. The pic is not mine, it's from the manga.
Aren't they just cute?
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Vongola was in a tizzy, why? Xanxus had disappeared along with the rest of the Varia. Lal was smirking as she led the people in a wild goose chase around the city before sending them off country one by one. Viper had commissioned a large and stable portkey, that they could use to get out of Vongola mansion and end up straight at the airport. It was a matter of using the private plane and leaving for Japan under the protection of wards and runes with no one else being wiser. A bit pricey but completely worth the effort.

Viper, "Muuu, Lal should be able to give us a few days."

Belphegor, "Ushi shi shi, the Prince is still angry at Vongola."

Fran, "You are not alone in that Prince."

Levi, "The boss will be back with us, that's what matters."

Lussuria, "Don't worry dears, we have come so far, we can only move on and hope for the best. Whether or not we are able to free the boss."

Squalo, "Voi! How much do you trust this Harry?"

Viper, "I trust him enough, muu. He is a civilian, well as close to a one who has been involved in civil war but not in the mafia. I trust him as much as I can get."

Lussuria, "You met a very fascinating guy, dear Viper, I didn't find anything on him outside of information fit for a civilian."

Viper, "Reborn is possessive, leave it at that."

Belphegor chuckled, "Ushi shi shi shi shi! Rumour has it he found himself four Skies, three baby Skies and one adult."

Fran, "Kero! Go hard or go home type."

Squalo, "Voi! As long as they can help boss! I don't care."

On the other side of the world Reborn was cuddling with Tsuna as he told him about the fight between the twins and their father. The twins were angry rightfully so but Iemitsu was not to blame for it completely either, for he truly didn't know. Reborn's eyes were shadowed and Tsuna didn't see the anger in them as he was too distraught over the quarrel. Tsuna didn't want to choose sides but if it really came down to it, he would choose his siblings. His intuition also kept quiet, as it didn't sense any danger but only protectiveness coming from Reborn. In fact, his intuition was purring softly and that calmed Tsuna down a bit to think about what to do.

Reborn patted Tsuna's head, "It'll be alright my Bambi, I will be right here to support you through this situation."

Tsuna gave a soft smile and nuzzled Reborn, "Thank you Papa."

Harry watched them as they settled for an afternoon nap and left to join the others who were downstairs. The guest rooms were ready to receive the new guests arriving in Namimori soon in a few hours. He had told the kids not to disturb Reborn and Tsuna, but if they wanted to join them in the nap they could. Mukuro grinned and went upstairs followed by Kyoya who didn't want Mukuro near his bunny, the two were followed by Lambo who just wanted to cuddle with Tsuna.

Sora tugged at Harry's shirt, "Harry Nii - san... "

Harry, "What is it So - chan?"

Sora looked down, "Is it our fault?"

Harry looked puzzled, "What do you mean So - chan? What's your fault?"

Sora took a deep breath and looked up, "Is it our fault Tsuna nii - chan is tired?"

Harry hugged him, "No, no, no! Do not think this was your fault in any way So - chan. Sometimes bad and exhausting things just happen to people. It's an unavoidable fact of life, I'm afraid. The best you or anyone can do is be strong and it'll pass."