16. Lull Before Trouble

(Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn and Harry Potter are not mine.
This pic above is a screenshot from the Amazon sale for cosplay. :)
Pretty cool aren't they?
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

The next day, Harry and Verde took the box, holding the rings and put it in their R & D room in the basement. Over the years, the basement had been enlarged using magic and flames and turned into a large lab. The kids could experiment with different runes, potions, plants and flames on specific areas of the lab. Verde had his own area and used it over the years to create a more commercial and effective way to supply products. Right now they put the cursed rings in a warded box away from the children. According to Tsuna, the rings had been trying to get them to wear them on their fingers. The kids had just returned from school as they watched the two work together.

Chrome shivered feeling the whispers disappear, "It's so creepy."

Hana who had started to walk using a walking stick muttered, "Yeah, I'm glad Lambo and Mukuro don't have to deal with it alone."

Kyoko looked at her friends worried, "Let's get you all away from the rings. We were going to work on new bracelets for our mothers after all. Let's work on that."

Tsuna nodded, "That's a good idea, Kyoko - chan, besides if Harry - nii needs us, he will call us."

Kyoya simply followed Tsuna out, "Hn!"

Mukuro, "Ku fu fu fu fu! Yes, you all go, I will join you soon."

Hayato, "Everything alright?"

Ken, "You have been quiet since we got all the rings."

Chikusa, "Yeah."

Mukuro, "Ku fu fu fu. I'm sure, it's nothing. But I'll tell you if something comes up. I'm probably paranoid nothing more."

Ryohei, "Alright! Let's go make our extreme gift."

Haru, "Hahi! Yes! Let's worry about creepy rings later."

I - Pin, "I - Pin, wants to make something for Fon - Shizun."

Lambo who was being carried by Ryohei, "Lambo - sama will make a grape bracelet."

Sora, "We have fruit shaped beads."

Nami Yamamoto had joined them too this time, "Nii - San, Sora - tan, Kayeta - tan, it sounds like you all had a fun time here without us."

Hinata nodded, "While we were learning about the triads."

Hiroshi pouted, "It's unfair."

Kayeta poked them, "You say that and yet you had your own crazy adventures. Do not think we didn't hear about you three figuring out the Lan clan's secret."

Hinata gave a sheepish grin, "I swear it was an accident."

Hiroshi nodded, "Uncle Wei Wei should be more careful with the family heirlooms."

Nami, "Uh huh! We didn't know it would let us meet their previous incarnation."

Takeshi snorted at his younger sister, "Just shows there are more things on heaven and earth then we can discover."

Kyoya however was smug and pat their heads, "Hn, you did very well baby carnivores."

Hana grumbled, "Please don't encourage them. I have a strong feeling I will have to clean it up in the future."

Hinata pouted, "We can clean up after ourselves."

Hiroshi nodded, "We are not helpless."

Fuuta, "Tsu - nii, Tsu - nii, should I read everyone's future while preparing the gifts."