Chapter nine

Draco's pov:
(Im not going to put in every chapter part two of last chapter etc Bc i dont know how long they sometimes take. But it Will be clear dont worry xx)

"What's your address again?" I asked her. She didn't respond so I glanced at her. She was fast asleep. Her brown hair behind her shoulders, her head turned to me and her lips slightly parted. She even looked beautiful when she was sleeping. She's a princess. No scratch that. She's a queen. I can't believe she even agreed to move in with me.

At first I thought she was going to say no, because she saw me after five years. But hey, I'm not complaining!

I didn't want to wake her up, she probably had a long night working. I mean it's almost 4 am. I have to get up in one hour. I don't care though, I would rather be tired than have her get home with a stranger. I could just take her to my apartment right? I mean, she's going to live there eventually. So she will not have a problem with it right?

I just drove to my apartment. After about five minutes we arrived. I parked my car in front of the building and got out. I went to the passenger seat and grabbed her bag and put in on my shoulder. I was going to carry her bridal style inside, but when I went to pick her up, she wrapped her arms around me neck and her legs around my torso. I quickly moved my hands to her thighs to hold her up, I didn't want to see unrespectfull and god her up by her ass.

I closed to car door with my food and went inside the building. "Hey Draco" Luis said. Luis is the guy who makes sure no weird people get in or out the building. He's not really a security guard or anything. He's just there. I don't mind though, he's a nice guy.

"Hey Luis" I whispered. Luis looked at Valentina in my arms while I pressed the button from the elevator. "She asleep?" He asked me in a whisper. I nodded and immediately felt Valentina squirm in my arms. She hugged me tighter and and put her face in the crooch of my neck. I held one arm under her thighs and put a hand on her back. I rubbed her back softly and I felt her drift of to sleep again.

The elevator opened and I went inside. I gave a small nod at Luis when he waved. I pressed the button to the 3th floor and we went up.

I felt her squirm in my arms again and she mumbled something. She mumbled it again and this time I heard what she said. "I'm tired" she said in a sleepy voice. She was probably half asleep, that's why she didn't even probably know why I was holding her like that. "I know darling we're almost home" I whispered in her ear. Not even five seconds later she fell back asleep.

The elevator door opened and I went to my apartment door. Umm shit. My keys are in my pockets. How the fuck am I going to do this? I didn't want to wake her, but how the fuck am I going to do this shit. I hear the elevator door open behind me. I turn around and see Luis holding the spare apartment keys in his hands.

"I thought it was going to be difficult opening the door" he whispered while handing me the key. "Thanks mate" I whispered back. He gave me a nod and went back to the elevator to go back downstairs. I put the key in the keyhole and opened the door to my apartement. I closed the door with my foot and went to my bedroom. I would it her in Rian's old bedroom but it's completely empty. I went to lay her on my bed. Her legs let go of my torso, but her arms were still around my neck. I tried to get them off but she's a strong woman.

I had no problem with sleeping next to her but I think she maybe felt uncomfortable if I did that. She mumbled a no while still holding my neck with her arms. "I'll be right back darling" I whispered. She nodded and let go of my neck. I took of her boots and was surprised of al the money that fell out of it. Smart woman really. I put the money on the nightstand next to her and put her boots on the floor. I tucked her in and hesitated but gave her a kiss on her forehead. She was fast asleep, she wouldn't have noticed anyway.