Chapter six

Draco's pov:

When I woke up this morning, I couldn't stop thinking about who I saw last night. When I saw Blaise posted something on his Instagram story my heart skipped a beat. The girl I had a crush on since 3th year.

Valentina Alfonso Rodriguez

The most beautiful, smart, funny and kindest woman on earth. When we were in Hogwarts, I sometimes talked to her, only when Blaise was there. They were best friends. Blaise knew about my secret crush, but luckily never told her. At least I don't think he did.

What if he told her last night?

I grabbed my phone and texted Blaise.

                                   Annoying fuckboy
                                        5:30 am

We need to talk later

Annoying fuckboy
About?

Later.

Annoying fuckboy
Alright, no need to be cranky you old ferret

Shut up
We'll talk later

Annoying fuckboy
Aight
Seen 5:33 am

I did my usual morning routine. Getting up, shower, get dressed, eat, pack my stuff and get out. That's what I do every morning from Monday till Friday. Boring isn't it? I'm praying Karen doesn't go into the elevator with me today. But ofcourse, life's a bitch.

"Oh hey Draco! Funny seeing you here!" She said while stepping in the elevator next to me. She was so close to me, I could feel her breath on my neck. Not in a pleasant way. "So, about what I said yesterday?" She asked while looking up at me. I looked down at her with a confused expression. I knew what she meant, but I wanted to act like I didn't know so she could drop it. But ofcourse, no such luck.

"About the date silly!" She said while booping my nose. Did I tell her to boop my nose? "Oh, yeah Karen listen" I told her. Then my phone went off. Saved by the bell. THANK YOU GOD!

"Excuse me" I told her and picking up the phone. It was the retirement home. They only called when something happened or if I needed to pay a bill I forgot to pay. Hoping it was the bill I picked up.

"Hello?" I asked them.

"Mister Malfoy? Yes hello, I just wanted to let you know what happened today. Your mother is in a wheelchair, she fell down the stairs. Would you like me to tell you on the phone how it happened or would you mind coming here, so we can tell you properly?" The receptionist asked.

"Um, I'll come. I'll be there in five minutes." I tell her.

"Okay sir, I'll see you in five minutes." She was about to hang up before I stopped her.

"Wait" I told her.

"Yes sir?" She asked me.

"Is she okay?" I ask them with worry. It's not the first time this happened, but still, she's my mother.

"Yes sir, she's okay. She's just in a little bit of pain that's why she can't walk properly, so we put her in a wheelchair. We will explain everything to you when you get here" she tells me. I couldn't help but sigh out of relieve.

"Okay, I'll be there in five" I tell her and hang up.

"What happe-" Karen asked before the elevator door opened and I stormed out. I really didn't want to talk to her now. She was really getting on my nerves.