Chapter one

Draco's pov:

It's been five years after the war. My life has changed a lot since then.

My dad went to Azkaban and my mother can't leave the house. I stayed with my mother the first two year. But when my mother slowly started to forget things, I knew she couldn't stay in the house forever. So that's why my mother and I decided to go to the ministry. I explained them the situation about how my mother started to forget things and wasn't very well. Ofcourse while that was going on, mother had no idea what we were doing there or what we were talking about. The ministry then decided it was best for my mother to live in a retirement home for people with demenstia in the muggle world. After my father went to Azkaban, I slowly started to not care about blood status. Surely not now because of my mother's situation.

But fast forward another three years and here we are. I live in a appartement close to the retirement home where my mother lives. I have a job as a lawyer. I still use magic, just not outside the appartement. I sometimes visit the wizarding world to visit my friends, like Adrian, Crabbe, Goyle and even Pansy. But they come to my place most of the time because of all the dirty looks I get when walking on the street of the wizarding world.

That's another positive thing about the muggle world, nobody knew my name or my history. I hate to admit it but I'm way happier here in the muggle world than when I lived in the wizarding world.

(A/N: this was kind of an introduction about the story. Like background info before you actually start reading, so don't worry the chapters won't be that short! Thank you for reading this story! I appreciate it a lot! Also, I wrote another story so if you're interested in reading that, go ahead!💞✨👑)