Chapter twenty

(A/N first of all I'm so sorry that I'm uploading so late. I just didn't have any inspiration for this chapter and it's probably gonna suck. BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY)

Valentina's POV

"Excuse me?" A male voice said from behind Blaise and I. We turned our head around to see a tall guy in a suit.

I'm not going to lie, he for sure wasn't ugly.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you are" he told me with a soft smile. Dimples showing as he pushes his flowy brown hair back.

"Thank you" I gave him a soft smile back. "Valentina" I told him and extended my hand for him to shake, which he did. "Aiden" he responded and gave me a wink.

"I was wondering if I could get your number" he asked me politely, dimples showing again while his green eyes stared right back at me.

I hesitated for a minute. I mean, I liked Draco, a lot. But that shit he pulled today, was not okay.

But maybe he had something important to do... Maybe he doesn't even like me back and just wanted a one night stand. That's probably it...

I didn't realize I was staring at him while he waited for my answer. "Look, you don't have t-" "I'll give you my number" I interrupted.

I stood up from the bench and Aiden handed me his phone. I typed my number in and gave him back his phone.

"Are you doing something right now? Maybe we could get a cup of coffee?" He asked me hesitantly. Why is he so cute? I looked at Elijah playing by the slides, then looked back at Blaise who just shrugged at me.

"Uhh, sure" I shrugged with a small smile.

"Hold on" I told him. I grabbed my purse from the bench and swung it around my shoulder. "Are you sure you can-" "I can take care of Elijah by myself, yes Valentina" Blaise chuckled, interrupting me.

"Call me if something happens" I hugged him goodbye and started walking to a coffee shop with Aiden.

"So, Valentina, where are you from?" He began making small talk while walking to the coffee shop. "Uh, I was born in Spain, I moved here when I was five" I told him.

"Where are you from?" I asked him, looking up at him to see him already looking at me. "I'm from Ohio, nothing special like you" he chuckled.

"What's your job?" I asked, pointing at his suit he was wearing. "I'm a lawyer" he told me. "Funny" I mumbled. "My uhh, roommate is a lawyer too" I said slowly, not sure if Draco is a roommate or the-guy-I-had-sex-with-and-probably-like-but-I'm-hanging-out-with-a-stranger.

"You have a guy as a roommate?" He asked me, not sounding rude at all actually. I thought he was going to be all judgy like some other people do.

"Yep" I emphasized the 'p'. "What's that like?" He asked me interested.

"It's not bad actually, the only time we really see eachother is when we have dinner. I work night shifts, so when I get home, he has to work and when he's home, I have to work" I explained to him as we sat at a table in the coffee shop.

"What do you do?" He asked me, leaning forward in his chair with his arms propped up on the table.

"Dance" I gave him a convincing fake smile. "You give dance lessons? That's cool" he nodded.

Blaise's POV

"Careful Elijah!" I yelled as I saw him almost falling from the swings.

Valentina left about five minutes ago with that guy. Don't know him.