Chapter two

Draco's pov:

I woke up at about 5 am when my alarm went of. I kind of am used to the muggle world right now, so that's why I bought a phone. At first I thought it was dumb, but I got to admit, these muggles have great technologie.

I got out of bed and opened my curtains. It's summer so that's why the sun is peaking through at such an early hour. Before breakfast I take a shower. I strip out of my sweatpants and boxers and get in the shower. I let the warm water wake me up a little. The hot water is streaming on my back as I wash my hair.

After about ten minutes I'm done showering and I put a towel around my waist. Normally at this hour, Rian would be awake. Rian was my roommate, but he moved to go live with his girlfriend. Rian was also a wizard so I didn't need to hide anything magical from the house.

I go back into my room and open my closet to find some clothes. I'm a lawyer so I'd have to wear a suit 24/7. I'm not complaining. Back before the war, I had to wear suits all the time even when I was home. My parents were always dressed formal, even when it was just the three of us. That meant I had to dress formal all the time also.

I throw my towel on the bathroom floor and dress myself. I go the the bathroom mirror to put my hair in place with a little bit of gel. Not a lot, I don't want to look like first year me.

I go out of the bathroom and eat my breakfast. It's not really a breakfast if I'm being honest. I just eat a banana and drink some coffee on my way to work. After I'm done eating, I put my plate in the sink and go brush my teeth.

I hate that it's so quiet now. I really need to go find a new roommate. I would ask Blaise, but I'm not in the mood to hear Blaise being a new girl in the appartement every night.

I grab my work papers from the coffee table and put them in my bag. I grab my keys and my phone and head out to work.

A year ago, I got my license, so I'm glad I don't have to use the metro every morning and night to go to work. I went to the elevator and pushes the button. The elevator door opens and I step in. Just when the door began the close, a hand stopped it from closing. I knew who's hand it was. My annoying neighbor.

You see, every floor has to living spaces, they are placed in front of eachother. And just to my luck, I get a annoying neighbor that always tries to get my attention.

Her name is Karen Smith. Don't get me wrong, she's a beautiful girl, but she's so clingy. And when I mean clingy, I mean CLINGY.

"Hey Draco!" She said with to much excitement for 6 am in the morning. Have I said she's annoying? "Hey Karen" I respond with a tired voice, hoping she would leave me alone. But Ofcourse she won't. "Going down?" She asked me while stepping in the elevator with me. Sure, go ahead, it's not like I'm trying to avoid you or anything. I nod as a response.

"Great! Me too! Let's go together!" She says while pushing the button to the main floor.

I don't say anything, hoping she would finally get the hint. But no.

"Are you going to work?" She asks me while looking up at me. I see her attempt to flirt when she's batting her eyelashes way to harshly.

Again, I just nod as a response. Not trying to have a conversation with her.

Could this elevator go any slower?!

"So, I was thinking.." she trailed of. Oh, please don't. "How would you like to take my to a restaurant tonight? Like a date?" She asks me. Aaanddd there we go. I'll have to say no thanks, she will get all childish and tries to flirt with me. Happens every time she asks me on a date. Not that she really asked, but still. Happens every time.