Chapter eleven

Valentina's POV:

I got out of the elevator and greeted Luis with a smile. Apparently, he was also from Spain. He grew up in the town my whole family lived. Gerona. How I missed it. How I missed my family.

"Hola Luis" (hey Luis) I said with a smile. He looked up from the computer and greeted me back with an equal smile. "Hola Valentina! Vas a ver a Draco?" (Hey Valentina! Are you going to see Draco?) he asked me while wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Me voy, tengo que coger el autobús" (I'm gonna go, I need to take the bus) I told him while stepping out of the building. He waved at me through the glass door.

The bus stop was only five minutes away. I arrived at the bus stop and saw a few teens standing there, also waiting for a bus. I saw one of the girls looking at me with a smile and I smiled back. She whispered something to her friends and they all looked at me. I looked down at me outfit to see if something was wrong with it. I don't think so honestly, I liked my outfit. It was just a white crop top with baggy jeans.

"You look really pretty!" One of the girls said smiling at me

"You look really pretty!" One of the girls said smiling at me. All of the girls nodded in agreement and I chuckled lightly. "Thank you, you guys look beautiful" I said smiling. They were probably like 15 years old I think.

"Where did you get those pants from?" One of them asked me. "Yeah, I've been trying to look for those pants for a while now and I don't find them either" another one frowned. "Oh, I got it from Zara" I said smiling while looking down at my pants.

"I wish I could pull that of" another one said while looking at my outfit. I frowned at her words. "What do you mean? I bet you could pull this of!" I said while pointing at the girl. She shook her head no to which I frowned deeper. "We don't have a body like yours. It will look hideous on us" another one said.

I didn't really think my body was that pretty. Yeah I had curves and a tiny waist and muscles, but that's just from all those years dancing on a pole. "Listen, every body is beautiful. Wether your skinny or plus sized. Have curves or not. Seriously, every body is beautiful in their own way!" I said while sitting next to them on the bench. "You really think that when I was your age I looked that pretty?" I said while a smile while pointing at all the girls.

"I WISH I looked that pretty when I was your age. You guys are the most beautiful girls and probably the nicest too. Seriously, don't doubt yourself, it's not going to make you feel better" I said while smiling at them.

"Really?" One of them asked shyly. "Ofcourse!" I exclaimed. They all laughed and stood up when the bus arrived. "Nice meeting you guys!" I said while they stepped inside of the bus. They all said a 'you too' back and the bus door closed. Here I am, a 24 year old making friends with 15 year olds.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone go of. It was Blaise calling me. "Hey dude" I said while I picked up the phone. I saw my bus pulling up to the bus stop and stop right in front of me. "Valentina!" He said in a whisper-yell. I stepped inside of the bus and went to sit down. "Yeah, whats up. Why are you whispering?" I asked with a frown. "You're not on your way to the office right?" He asked as soon as the bus took of.

I frowned at his weird tone. "Yeah, why?" I asked confused. I heard him sigh. "Don't come seriously" he said in a low voice. "Why?" I asked again confused. "Because yo-" he said but the conversation got cut off when my phone battery died.

I sighed and put my phone in my back pocket. I was going to go anyway. I was bored and the reason Blaise told me not to come was probably something dramatic. Like, come on, it's Blaise! Ofcourse it's dramatic!

I looked out the window for a few minutes when I felt a hand on my thigh. I whipped my head around and saw a 40 year old man, hand still on my thigh, watching me up and down. I pushed his hand away and glared at him. He put his hand back on my thigh but higher this time. "Hey baby, want to go back to my place?" He asked, grinning at me with his yellow teeth. I pushed his hand back harder and stood up to go sit somewhere else.

As soon as I stood up, I felt a hand slap my ass. I turned around and immediately punched the guy in the nose. I know how to punch somebody, but I accidentally put my thumb in my fist instead of out and my thumb hurt like crazy. "You bitch!" He yelled while grabbing his nose. People around us obviously saw what happend and a girl and a boy stood up to help me.

"What the duck is your problem!" The creepy man yelled at me. I wasn't scared at all but as soon as he stood up and began marching towards me, the boy pushed him back and the girl rushed over to me.

"Are you okay?" She asked while grabbing the hand I punched the guy with and looked at my bruised thumb. "Yeah, I'm fine thank you" I said while giving her a smile. I saw the boy push the creepy man to the back of the bus and say something to him which made the creepy guy stay there.

He walked over to us and looked at me in the eyes. Not going to lie, he was cuteee. He had brown hair with light curls, green eyes, tan skin and was taller than me. "Are you okay?" He asked while taking my hand softly from the girl to take a look at it. I nodded and looked at me thumb.

"You should put some ice on there" the girl said which made me look at her with a soft smile. I nodded and she smiled back. "My name's Alesia and this is my boyfriend Tim" she said while pointing at her boyfriend. Boyfriend and girlfriend, okay so I know I can't flirt or anything or act nervous around him. "Nice to meet you guys, I'm Valentina" I said while smiling at them. "Thanks for.." I said while pointing at the creepy dude who was already staring at me with a glare.

"Don't worry, he was harassing you, nobody should go through that" Tim said. "Thanks" I said while looking at both of them. "Come sit with us honey" Alesia said while pushing me to the seats. I sat down in front of them while Tim put an arm around Alesia's waist. "You guys are so cute together" I said while smiling at them.

"Thank you honey, do you have a boyfriend?" She asked with a smile. I shook my head no. I mean I wouldn't mind if Draco- No! We can't start thinking like that. He's just a roommate, he doesn't think of me that way.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Tim spoke up. "No need to worry, there's plenty of fish in the sea. You'll find a boyfriend eventually and you'll love a happy life"he said.

Okay, yeah it would be great to have a boyfriend, but does he really think I need to have a boyfriend? Like I know plenty of fish in the sea but that doesn't mean I need to go fishing. I appreciate that he's trying to 'cheer me up' but there's nothing to cheer up about. I don't need a boyfriend to make myself happy.

"She doesn't need a boyfriend to be happy Tim. Yes, it would be great for her to have a boyfriend, but that doesn't mean she needs one to be happy. Yes, I'm happy with you in my life, but that doesn't mean I wasn't happy before you stepped into my life. Yes, you make me happy, but that doesn't mean that I always need to be with you to be happy" she said defending me.

I already like her. We could be great friends.

"Took the words right out of my mouth" I said grinning at her.

"I'm sorry Valentina, I didn't mean-" he said but I interrupted him. "It's okay Tim, I know you didn't mean for it to come out like that" I said chuckling.

We continued a conversation till the bus arrived at my stop. "This is me" I said while standing up to go through the door.

"Text me!" Alesia called after me as soon as I stepped out. We exchanged numbers earlier so I'll probably text her one day to go clubbing or something.

I waved at the as the bus took of again.

The bus stop was about five minutes away from the building where Draco works. So with that, I walked to the building.

Five minutes later and I arrived. As soon as I walked to the door, I saw a familiar car parked right in front of the door. It wasn't from Draco, Blaise or Cho, or anybody that I see almost everyday.

Weird.