PJM REVIEWS✨

Judge: _things_and_stuff_

Mr Criminal By Zandra996

Rules: 5
Reader int: 4
Cover: 3
I personally think that this cover is decent and tbat your style is amazing, but I do have a criteria under which I judge it. I think that when it comes to attacking readers you should put the title on your cover.
Description: 2
I think that you can do much better for your description. Also, you should make some space, and add something from your story. It's just too cliché and people see these kinds of descriptions all the time.
Title: 4
Message: 5
I really like your message. Because the justice does come to light some point, but sometimes, just too late.
Plot: 10
I liked how even though it was tragic you soothed it out with another plot. You did planned them well, and I like them.
Grammar, vocabulary: 13
I didn't find grammatical mistakes, but for the criteria I had to lower the grade due to vocabulary. The story is good do not get me wrong, but simce it is written in this way, short and sweet I didn't get much on what I could judge.

Plot twist, interaction: 10
Emotions, characters: 6
Since the story is short, and the chapters too, I didn't actually get the real feeling. I couldn't grasp on their emotions so well...
Creativity: 10
My opinion: 10

Total: 82/100

My penicillin by leeseulbi08

Rules: 5
Reader interactions: 5
Cover: 3.5
I think that the cover is a bit empty if you would understand me. It does have a really good potential, and personality, but there could be done something with the placement and color.
Description: 5
I like your description. It's really loose, and just makes me feel comfortable about the book. It already gives like a complete feeling of that you can comment whatever you want and that everyone will laugh with you without being pressed.
Title: 5
Message: 3
Plot: 7
The plot is good. I think at the times you were too focused, on explaining that I would just already know what's going to happen.
Grammar, vocabulary: 13
I found the issue here to be the small 'i' which kept repeating and repeating. While writing, try to focus on the details like these, because at the times they can get really annoying. Also, sometimes, romanisation of Korean words can be a bother to readers since not everyone knows what they mean.

Plot twists, interactions: 8
Emotions, characters: 7
At times you were expressing the emotions, and I think that you have a very good starting point with your writing. Just focus on getting really deep inside of you and telling the world how painful something feels, or how happy, and with more readily and imagining everything will fall into place.
Creativity: 9
My opinion: 7

Total: 77.5/100

Come Back by Jiminmariachi

Rules: 3
Not following your judge, and not having the award in your public reading list.
Reader interactions: 4
Cover: 5
Description: 3
I mean, to be honest, this description isn't bad. If I saw this description, I would've read this book for sure. Why so low then? I think that with how much this book really great it is, that you can add something from it, just like the last words, that perhaps you can add something more... but even if you dont, this remains to be a good description.
Title: 5
Your title completely matches with the theme of the story, and also makes me interested to read it.
Message: 5
The message, just like you said in the authors note is that when you call someone who already isn't there anymore wont come back. But still, that person remains to live in our memories.
Plot: 9
You executed your story very well.
The plot was expected, but still the story is short, so an expected plot could be expect. You really did write it very well and I enjoyed it.