✨contraversies+solutions✨

First of all,

This was the first time I hosted an awards, forgive me for the controversies to even exist but all I can do is come up with a fair solution.

I know the mentioned topics wouldn't be a controversy to some people and for some it would be more than a controversy but for me it's literally making me question my potential as a host so here I'm to admit my sins with a solution to them :')

Also, I know this is a 'little' late but many judges haven't given the results so we good, for the judged books trust me I'll make sure your book gets fair marks.

Controversy 1 : 'READERS INTERCTION'

issue: for instance, let us consider that you published a new book. You're a good writer, your work even if new, does deserve attention and appreciation. It's plot is good, it has good humour, it just deserves an award....BUT the dumb ass host of 'BE' yourself awards shows up with a thing called 'reader's interaction' in the judging criteria, leading to decrease of your 5-4 marks because your book is new.
Which ain't your fault!!!

You got 91/100 while some other award winner with good amount of views and reads got 91.5/100...is this fair? Hell no! If your book had more reads leading to more comments leading to 5 extra marks in 'READERS INTERACTION' section then you could've won!!!! THAT'S UNFAIR!!!

SOLUTION:

*Judges may I have your attention please*

A judge is assigned an amazing book with 10 chapters and 2 reads, yeah, no comment anywhere cuz it's new or just unfortunately couldn't get much attention...so at such circumstances, what the judge will do? He/ she will read the book, 'AND CAN COMMENT HERSELF' if it's actually worth it and can CONSIDER HER OWN COMMENTS to mark the readers interaction! Thus, a book with 2 reads can get 5/5 in readers interaction part because the judge believes that the book is worth the comments and marks!

NOTE: Please mention #bya (be yourself awards) along with your comment to let me and others know that you're a judge) yeah there's no hiding business.

Also, judges, I trust you, very very very much and I request you all to not misuse the power given to you, please, I'll be having my eye everywhere. 💜

CONTROVERSY 2: UPLOADING EVERYONE'S MARKS AND REVIEWS ON THE AWARDS BOOK.

Issue: Uploading the reviews and marks right in front of everyone can disappoint or lessen the self esteem of authors! It might make the author feel low! Host/ judge is looking down on the author! Host is very lazy to send the results individually (😳trust me no I'm not that lazy ☹️)

Solution: I know it can make you feel sad, there might be people who would judge you by your marks, revealing all your weaknesses out in front of everyone can increase your insecurities...I do understand every emotion, I'm an introvert, social anxiety sufferer and is having self esteem lower than my marks, I know, but aren't your strengths also shown out there?

If you fear to face the world how can you grow?

How can I grow?

We need to face the world, and even shall take our side if someone wrongly judges us. If someone attacks you with "so low marks?" "Lmao this is disappointing" or any sh*t just tell MEh imma suck the life outta her!

 If someone attacks you with "so low marks?" "Lmao this is disappointing" or any sh*t just tell MEh imma suck the life outta her!

Hehe sorry no violence. Remember the awards first rule is 'BEING RESPECTFUL' which doesn't count some mere 4-5 marks, it counts the person's whole existence in the awards, so come to me if anyone dares to disrespect you.

Also many people will be able to learn from your mistakes. Alsoo, your book will be promoted in a way wouldn't it? I even upload all the participants covers so there's nothing to loose! Everything is a plus point! So cheer up bub! 💜✨

Controversy 3: Increase in number of slots for categories which already underwent judging, resulting in delay of winners announcement.

First, tell me if you are agreeing to wait a little more here -->>

Second, the more, the merrier!

Also if everyone does agrees, there are overall total 13 slots left:

2 slots of Kim Namjoon
2 of Park Jimin✔
2 of OT7
2 BTS SHIPS✔
3 Min Yoongi
1 short story/one shots (cuz 1 participate left)

1 Kim Taehyung ( because 1 participate left)

Join in if you are interested 💜

Anymore controversies?

COMMENT THEM HERE------>>>

Phew! That's all for now!

I hope there won't be anymore issues but unfortunately if they do, we can always fix it out together! 😊😘💜

I BORA YOUUU~~ 💜

💜😘✨