🌹KTH WINNERS!✨🏆

Kth category winners!!!

The last category of the awards!

I'll miss this... :')

Here we go....

✨🏆THIRD PRIZE WINNER!🥉

Judge: SexyCutie_Taekookie

P for perverted priest by V4Vincet

Following rules: 5/5 Reader interaction: 4/5 Book cover: 5/5 Book description: 4/5 Book title: 5/5 Social message: 4/5 *3 Book plot: 10/10 *9 Grammar and Vocabulary: 19/20 Plot twist and attraction: 20/10 **10/10 (*9/10) Emotions and Character development: 9/10 Creativity and way of writing: 10/10 *9 Opinion on the book: 10/10 Areas where the author has to improve: They don’t need any improvement they’re a really good author Specialty of the author and the areas the author is good at: They’re really good at keeping the story interesting which I really like about it Opinions on the book: the book is just great, not a lot of people can create good blood-curdling stories Feedback, tip, or advice: They didn’t put a warning chapter on the book although they did put it on the book’s description it’s still important to put a notice on what mature or disturbing topics the book will contain on a chapter, so I advice them to put one Expression about the book: got scared of the pictures a little bit but overall I’m really impressed and happy about this books.

Total: 95/100 **91/100

Seven wished granted by Web_er12

Following rules: 5/5 Reader interaction: 5/5 *4.5 Book cover: 4/5 (based on the older cover) Book description: 4/5 Book title: 5/5 Social message: 4/5 Book plot: 10/10 *9 Grammar and Vocabulary: 20/20 *19 Plot twist and attraction: 10/10 *9 Emotions and Character development: 9/10 *8.5 Creativity and way of writing: 10/10 *9 Opinion on the book: 10/10 Areas where the author has to improve: like P for perverted priest, they don’t really need anything to improve, they’re really good Specialty of the author and the areas the author is good at: They have a good imagination and they’re good at thinking of fantasy things Opinions on the book: I really like the plot of it, like they mixed some plots together Feedback, tip, or advice: Its such a good book, I like it very much Expression about the book: Im really surprised about this book, I always wanted to read something like this so it really intrigued me.

Total: 96/100 *91/100

🏆✨SECOND PRIZE WINNER!🥈