OT7 REVIEWS!✨

Judge: The_Tallest_Dux

The one where they're friends by fiza_31 ➜ Reader's Interaction- 5/5 Rules: 5/5 Cover: 3/5 Description: 3/5 Title: 4/5 Social message-3/5 Grammar: 19/20 Plot: 8/10 Twist: 8/10 Character Development-9/10 Creativity- 9/10 My opinion- 7/10

Total- 83/100

Judge: koo_kielove

The Equality by sweetsourkitty

Title:  5/5
Cover:  4/5
Description:  5/5
Reader's interaction:  3.5/5
Rules: 5 /5
Social message: 5 /5
Plot: 8 /10
Grammar: 20 /20
Plot twists and attraction: 8 /10
Emotions and character development: 10 /10
Creativity and way of writing:  8 /10
Your opinion on the book:  9 /10

Review: I liked the story plot and the characters were really good. This book is really good and writing skills were nice too. I liked it, that there were very less to no grammatical mistakes. Also I liked that, it had long chapters, that shows the author really worked hard. And I really appreciate it.

TOTAL:    90.5 /100

Judge: NamSeokie-ssi

Purple hearts by whereismyoppa

The Purple Hearts Total Marks ~ 100 Marks for following the rules – 5/5 Marks for reader interaction- 5/5 Marks for book cover: 1.5/5 The cover did not attract me at all. It looks bland. The cover was not clear. There are some graphic shops who makes k-pop covers for kpop books like your, you can always apply for a cover there. Marks for book description: 3/5 The description was simple, did not felt that spark while reading it. But I will say it was different cause everyone does not feel comfortable to write in their own mother tongue but you did it author, it's worth praising. And that what's make the book description unique. Marks for book title: 2.5/5 Book title is not at all unique. You can be more creative with the name. A creative name can bring more readers to your story. Marks for social message: 3/5 I did not find any specific social message.

Marks for book plot: 7/10 Role play plots are not common but not rare as well. And are quite difficult to make so I appreciate your effort in making a role play plot. According to me the plots were well formed. Marks for grammar and vocabulary: 14/20 Grammar and vocabulary needs to be improved. There are places where punctuation marks are needed. You should use proper punctuation in right place to provide a better experience for the readers. Marks for plot twist: 6/10 The ship (story) sailed peacefully in the ocean with little twists and turns. There are some plot twists which made the story going but it would be good if you would have add some more twists in the story. It was a sweet story with a happy ending. But some more spices would be better but it's okay sometimes sweet cappuccino is also needed. Marks for character development: 6/10 There is no proper character description in the story. But I will not say the character development bad , the author has made her characters uniquely which can attract many Indian readers. But I would say the author needs to develop a little in emotions building in the story. I laughed a lot, the humour in the story kept me rolling on the floor. Although there was funny moment and the story was a attempt to make the reader laugh but I would suggest some more romantic moments to make the heart go Boom! Boom!, some sad moments to wet the tissues as well as happy moments to show the sky is pink and there are still hopes for better future. Marks for creativity and way of writing: 6/10 It was simple and easy for readers to understand. Although using your own language so well and also providing proper meaning of those Hindi dialogues in English is something I felt as creative way of writing.