KTH REVIEWS!✨

Judge: Minyooora

The parallel world by @SharonIneeze ☆reader=5/5 ☆comment=3/5 ☆book cover=3/5 ☆book description=5/5 ☆book title=5/5 ☆message=5/5 ☆plot=8/10 ☆grammar=18/20 ☆emotions=9/10 ☆creativity=9/10 ☆opinion=9/10 Total=88/ 100

☆review= i hope the a/n can make the book cover more attractive as the truth is that readers attract through book covers + the way of writing is really unique i really appreciate it

Judge: SexyCutie_Taekookie

Dream Glow (now titled: our 8th member is a child) by KimLunaRJ2

( *since you've been a participant i thought this review might help you anyway, also, this review was given way before so I'm not sure if it still suits your book if you had any major changes in your book's plot by anyway)

Following rules: 3/5 Reader interaction: 2/5 Book cover: 4/5 Book description: 4/5 Book title: 5/5 Social message: 4/5 Book plot: 9/10 Grammar and Vocabulary: 18/20 Plot twist and attraction: 8/10 Emotions and Character development: 7/10 Creativity and way of writing: 8/10 Opinion on the book: 8/10 Areas where the author has to improve: Controlling the motion of the characters, one second they were just happily talking then they would shout suddenly Specialty of the author and the areas the author is good at: Opinions on the book: There's too much going on in the book and I was really confused in some of the parts Feedback, tip, or advice: add some description of what action the characters are doing and where they are, the book is mostly talks and it would really confuse the readers Expression about the book: It's really cute and can make u read the whole book with a smile but there are some sad scenes.

Judge: Dreamingsuccess

1.Shooting star at the balcony by Sneehadorin

(Points) 5= rules 5=reader interactions 5=book cover 4=description 5=Book title 1=Social message 10= plot 10=Grammer/vocabulary 8= plot twist and attraction 9=emotions and character development. 6=creativity and way of writing 7=own review Total=77 My review: I think the author should explain the settings around the characters, it gives reader an idea on what to imagine,if not adding some pictures in between the chapters can add to the creativity. The book has mostly positive reviews and comments,I like that the author interacts with their readers, mostly it depends on authors but when the Author reply to the reader's comments, it's quite appreciated. I also suggest to change the part where the male starts flying with the female in his arms in the park. What about the people around them? You could change that scene a little. Now, I think the plot is really unique, it gives of a magical feeling. I really liked the banners which the author added in the start of every chapter! The part where it was mentioned 'Failure is the pillar of success' was very relatable. I also suggest to write the dialogues in either normal or italic, don't mix match them. So overall, the book is really good, the idea and plot is unique , it just needs improvements on grammar and typos. The ending was obvious but that doesn't make it any less exciting,and this book can also have a part 2 of it.

2 . The innocent badboy by Jenniferv_taehyung

(Points) 5=rules 5=reader interactions 3=Cover 5=Description 5=Book title 0=Social message 10=Plot 17=Grammer/vocabulary 9= plot twist and attraction 7=emotions and character development 6=creativity and way of writing 8=own review. Total:80 My review: Let's start with the Book cover. It took me some time to realise that in your book cover 1 image is of innocent tae and another is of a bad boy version of him. I think you should make a book cover in which it is easy to differentiate between them, like a border or something so it'll relate with the title and Plot. Secondly I really liked the story but you referred the female as 'You' and gave her a name 'Hyeon' , so it doesn't really give me the feeling of X reader, BUT that doesn't make this story any less good because then again it's my own review and I don't prefer reading a X reader book where the name is given by author. The chapters are blunt,no pictures except at the starting of the chapter and the writting style is good, the paras are not too big nor too small, just perfect. I like the concept of 'Don't trust badboys' and ironically she falls for an badboy who feigns innocent. This book pushes the reader to keep reading and I honestly enjoyed reading this book. The scenes are described well and we can feel the emotions of the characters. Every character have a different but important role. So, overall........ I'd-uh-like to continue reading it? *cough* I'll recommended this book. Keep writing!