🌹SHORT STORY/OS WINNERS!🏆

Here are the oneshots/ short story winners! 🎊🎉🏆✨

🏆 THIRD PRIZE! 🥉

Take my hands now (jjk oneshots) by Weird_BTS_Girl

Judge: _things_and_stuff_

Take my hands now:
Rules: 5
Reader interactions: 5
Readers were leaving a pleasant feedback to author, and due to amount of reads, there were comments.
Cover: 5
I liked how elegant ans airy it is. I think that you have done a great work with combination of all the colors together and making them work.
Description: 5
I appreciate that the description is really correct. This is like a real description with a bit of personality. A big plus for mentioning the cover maker.
Title: 5
Message: 4
I got from some of the books really nice and soft messages, but others I was a tad bit lost, but due to you having many parts, I think that you're doing an amazing job.
Plot: 8
You have a good plotting sense. I think that you capture the story line for a short stories very well.

Grammar, vocabulary: 15
I was a bit confused on grading this category, for me tho, I personally don't like korean romanisation, but you mentioning of wanting people to actually learn them and haven't just put the ones you know and then left the people to find out what they mean themselves. For you grammar I haven't found mistakes, so I didn't take any points off. Due to writing, we all can always look forward to writing better.
Plot twists, interactions: 8
You had very nice interactions and also, your conversations between characters are easily to keep up with.
Creativity: 10
My opinion: 9

Total: 88

the spring we lost by Daph_0913

Judge: Taenillakook

rules 5 reader interaction 5 cover 5 *4 description 5 title 5 message 4 plot 9 *8 grammar vocabulary 18 plot twist interaction 9 emotions character 10 *8 creativity 9 *8 opinion 9
review...it was amazing short story..it was so meaningful...and filling with lots of different emotions...and I could felt the sadness...I hope you will create more amazing books.

Total: 93/100 *88/100

HR: Alright I'll be honest when i say i cried, the ending is great and girl when i say your book had a pang in my heart then i mean it. Don't hate me for revising the marks though. Also, you can make it a little better by giving some more details, there are huge time skips also.