attention judges🙌🏻

To all judges, ALL except for hoseok, jin, jungkook and ships category judges, please accept this new rule in the awards...

I'll be needing all your Instagram or discord ID's (I'll keep that confidential, trust me on that) and make a group chat to discuss about the winners before announcing them.

I.e. we will be putting forth our opinions on which book should get which place, also, i can do it on my own, i did for some categories but since i don't know the plot/ gist of the book, i can't decide which book deserves the win and thus i would like y'all to join a discussion of mere 5 minutes, once i get all the results and the winners after rechecks, I'll be revealing the winners to you first (category wise) and then we'd discuss out if the book deserves the win or any other and better book is getting neglected. Do co operate with me on this one, in the forth coming awards, all these issues won't exist and I'll make sure it runs smoothly. I feel as if i failed in my responsibility as a host when there are controversies showing up.

If you don't have an insta or discord inform me here --->>

If you have one and doesn't mind sharing it out then comment your Instagram or discord username here --->>

Participants if you have any complain/ query, comment it here--->>

Thank you for providing your precious time. Thank you so much, please do consider my advice and as a judge give me just 5 minutes to discuss about the winners along with all the other judges of the same category. 💜

Thank you💜

Any doubts? Ask me --->>