Chapter 2

After Regina put Robins son to bed,she came downstairs and she saw Robin watching AHS. She was watching him with a strangely smile on her face. She offered him a drink and he accepted. When she came into the living room she pourd them a glass of her best wine. After he dranke the wine,he said to her''I know that is too odd for you to have stranger like me in your home''she was looking at him,and she said him very calmly ''You can tell me something about yourself...In that case you won't be that strange,right?'' They smiled at each other,an that he started talking about his life ''So,before 3 years ago...I've lost a woman I loved and Roland had lost his mother. Those days were far the worst days in our entire life. Roland was crying all the time,and asking:-where is my mommy?- I didn't know what to say or what to do...I was so helpless and depressed. I was trying to find a way in drinking,but that was not the answer. So i began to steal...from rich and than I would give those things to the poor people. That used to calm me down,so that just became a part of my life...and I liked it. I was,and I am helping poor people and that really makes me happy. And my little Roland,well,he stills misses his mother but not as much as he used to...'' Regina was looking at him with a sad look upon her face and said ''Im so sorry...I did not wanted for you to fell uncomfortable,I just wanted to meet you better'' And than he said,with a little tears coming at his eyes ''It's okay Regina'' She touched his shoulder and smiled at him. After a few seconds he got up from the couch and said ''I'm sorry...we took so much of your time. We won't bother you any longer.'' He put his black jacket on and went to wake up Roland,but than Regina shouted ''Let him sleep Robin. Child needs a rest. We can stay here and watch AHS...''he was walking towards her,and than he interruped her ''What are we going to do than?'' He said that very flirtatiously,and she answerd ''I will cook us lunch!'' she smiled at him and back off. Now they were sitting in front of the TV watching AHS,together. Regina really needed company,she was so lonley living in that big house. Now she has someone to laugh with,and talk and even watch TV shows. There was a scary scene on AHS that she jumped into Robin arms,but with the same speed she ran out. And that was the last scene of today episode,next  Wednesday it's going to be even more scary. And when show was finished she started to make lunch. He was with her in the kitchen. She was getting prepared for cooking. She was cheking that she has everything what she needs and than she said ''I just want you to know...I'm not that good at cooking'' He started to laugh at her,first she looked a little bit angry,but than she started to laugh with him. After she made them a meal they started with eating. He was like ''Well...'' she interrupted him and asked ''Somethings not right?'' and than he continued what he was trying to say ''It's delicious. It's not like you can go on Masterchief,but it's tasty'' After that she pushed him with her arm while they were both smiling.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR IDEAS AND OPINIONS.SORRY FOR MY WEIRD ENGLISH. AND OFC I HAVE TO THANK A GREAT FRIEND SOULMATE THAT HELPED ME @OutlawQueenalways