Chapter 10

I DIDN'T MENTION IT BEFORE. IN MY STORY ALL CHARACTERS FROM THE ENCHANTED FOREST CAN CROSS THE TOWN LIKE WITHOUT LOSING MEMORIES AND THEY CAN COME BACK TO STORYBROOKE ANYTIME THEY WANT!

Emma,Tink and Snow were exhausted bc of a long running from Regina's house. They came into Granny's and Emma shouthed ''Three glasses here!'' Granny brought them some alcohol and then they started talking. ''Oh,I just hope Regina didn't hear anything...'' Snow said with worry in her voice after she drank her drink,and then Emma continued ''Well...she better not...Bc,if she did,she'll kill us!'' ''That's for damn sure...''Tink said.

REGINA'S HOUSE:

''Oh,Robin I'm so sorry...those girls will have their lesson from me that's for sure!'' Regina was apologizing to Robin bc her friends put him into awkward situation and then he smiled at her and he tried to calm her down bc she was so upset ''Regina,don't worry...next time we will check the whole house before we start to do those things,okay?'' She smiled and leaned her head on his chest ''You are such a great support for me...'' He hugged her and said ''Of course I am. I love you...it's normal.'' She looked right into his eyes and asked ''Do you really,love me that much?'' He shaked his head and answered ''More then anything.'' he softly kiss her lips. Everything started calmly but with every second, that kiss became faster and wilder. She was putting her tongue deeper in his mouth,and he's done the same. His arms were all around her,and they were gently and slowly going down her back...all down her ass. She moaned into his mouth and said ''Okay...we should stop now.'' she broke the kiss with those words and he said ''I just don't want to let you from my arms...you are making me so crazy.'' he was telling those sweet words into her ear while he was smelling her hair. She smiled and said ''You're making me crazy too...Mayor should not have those kinds of fantasies with such handsome man...don't you think?'' she smirked at him and he answered while we was touching her ass ''No,she shouldn't...'' It was quite obvious that he liked her ass so much...everytime they were close to each other,his hand,somehow ends up at her backside and he said ''i like you're butt...Mrs.Mayor'' She smiled at him and asked ''Really? Oh,well...'' she bit his lower lip and when he was about to kiss her again she stepped back and said ''Mayor should go somewhere'' she smiled at him and continued ''you can wait me here'' she pushed him on the couch and gave him that flirtatious look while she was softly touching thing between his legs. He moaned and asked ''you won't leave me now,right?'' she smirked and just went out of her house. Of course she was about to find three,the most craziest girls in this town. She went into the Granny's at saw girls from the outside window. She entered into the Granny's and shouted ''Well,well...look how's here? Three clever burglars.'' Tink looked at Emma and Snow and then Emma said ''Hello Regina...how are you...Regina?'' she was so scared bc of Regina's reaction. Regina sat next to Tink and answered with evil,sarcastic smile ''Oh,I'm fiiine! Just fine. I thought you knew that...'' Snow snapped ''We wanted to make a prank on you!'' Emma and Tink grabbed their heads and Tink said ''Great...'' Snow looked at them with shy look and then Regina said ''I saw the letter that you put on my table...and I swear,that was the worst love letter I have ever read! And that's why I knew It wasn't from Robin'' ''Look,we just wanted to play a little joke on you...but how could we know that you and...him...''Emma swallowed after she continued ''will have your...''Snow interruped her and said ''Your time?'' Tink said''yes 'time' is the best description in this situation'' Emma and Show shaked their heads and Emma said ''And believe us...we are embarrassed just as you are...I mean hearing you and him while you were cuddling is my top 5 situations where I wished that I was dead'' Regina gave her sarcastic look and Emma continued ''My first is when I saw her'' she looked at Snow and continued ''And David...and plus Henry was with me at that moment!'' Regina shouted ''Henry saw you and David?! Disgusting,really!'' Snow yelled at them''Oh c'mon! Regina,you are the last one who can criticizing me...You were so loud...'' Snow lowered her voice and continued ''You could wake up the whole neighborhood!'' ''I wasn't that loud...'' Emma and Tink looked at one another and Regina was looking at them with such strageness in sight and asked ''I was?'' Well...now she was embarrassed. Hearing her friends talk about how loud she was while she was cuddling with Robin was soooo,ugh! ''Oh,look whos embarrassed...Our Regina is blushing'' Tink teased her and Regina gave her sarcasic ''Haha! So funny. I would like to see you in my position.''After a few moments Robin,Henry and Roland entered into Granny's. When girls saw them they started sneering but then Tink snapped and starter lauging so hard. ''Look...look whos here!'' Emma said to Regina. Regina turned around and saw Robin and children. ''Don't you dare make him feel embarrased!'' Regina shouted in a lower voice when Robin said ''Hello girls!'' Regina stood up and came closer to Robin and whispered into his ear ''I told you that you can wait me on the couch'' He hugged her so tight and said ''Yes,but after your touch on my thing I couldn't resist to see you and ask for more touches.'' She smiled and said ''Oh,I will punish you bc of that...'' she whispered into his ear really flirtatiously and she could feel his arms on her back and she said ''Watch where your hands are going...'' he kissed her so tenderly and said ''As queen wishes.'' she smiled at him and asked him and boys ''So,what do you have on minds?'' Henry answered ''We wanted to go on a vacation...'' Regina looked at them strangely and asked ''And where?'' Henry showed her a map of the New York City and said ''Here!'' he pointed his finger on the Big Apple and Robin asked her ''What do you think?'' Regina smiled at them and said ''Pack yourselves!'' 

SOO GUYS,I WOULD LIKE TO THANK FOR LOVELY COMMENTS AND VOTES. I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT :D AND IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER TOO,CLICK THE VOTE AND SAY WHAT YOU THINK