Chapter 4

Regina was having so much fun with Roland. That little boy was so cute and nice that Regina couldn't believe it,and oh...Robin was just so perfect looking at them with those precious eyes. He was looking at her smile and how happy Roland was with her. Regina turned on the TV and switched to the programme with some nice music. She started singing and dancing. She took Roland into her arms and they started to dance with each other. Meanwhile,Robin was making some juice for three of them. When he came into the living room he saw Regina and Roland dancing,than he said ''Mayor knows how to dance...-he teased her,and than she answered ''Mayor knows many,many other things'' she teased him back with big smile on her face and than she grabbed glass with juice with left hand,while she was caring Roland in the other. After she drank her drink she put glass on the table and continue with dancing. Robin was sitting on the couch and he asked her ''Do you have children?'' She looked at him with a stragneness on her face,and she answered ''Well I do...I adopted Henry. But his mother,the savior-she said that with ironically voice and continued''...came out of nowhere and than everything what I had with my son...just dissapeard'' Robin looked at her with saddness,and she said ''He thinks I'm a villain,what actually I am...I can't change that'' ''You can't be a villain'' After what he said she put down little Roland who went to his room to play with his toys. ''Don't you know who I am?'' she asked him,and than he answered ''You are...magical.'' ''That's for damn sure...''she said sadly,and than he corrected himself and said ''No,not like that...By that I mean that you arebeautiful'' he put a little smile upon her face and he continued ''ecpecially when you smile.'' After that she sat on the couch and shyly said to him ''You know,everyone is just criticizing me,you and your son are probably the only people here who are giving me so many compliments...and I'm just not used to that,so sorry if I act strange...'' He smiled at her and sat next to her on the couch. He put his arm on her lap,she looked at his arm and she was a little uncomfortable. ''Who is criticizing you?'' ''Well,everyone! It's like I'm on some kind of a test,and they are watching when I'm going to fail...And believe me,I failed so many times. But the real truth is,I want to change. I want them to see,that I'm not the Evil Queen anymore.'' ''Look,you are only queen to me. So if you feel any better because of that...I'm glad.'' She started to smile so nicely and she was so beautiful and innocent to him.

♦NIGHT. ABOUT 7 P.M.

Robin was a real good cook. They spent such a fun time together. ''Thank you...For everything. For patience,I mean...that talk about my boring life,and of course for delicious food.'' He thanked her while she was putting her coat with a little Robins help. Roland hugged Regina so hard,and she hugged that little angel back. She smiled and kissed him,and than she said goodbye to them and went out of their room. She was just so elegant and hot to him,that, when she was going out of the room he was looking at her beautiful legs and backside. He knews that he shouldn't have done that,but he was so helpless...Uh,that woman was just making him crazy.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS :)