Chapter 8

GRANNY'S:

Regina, Emma, Snow and Tink were talking about Reginas date with Robin. They were giving her so many good and nice suggestes. "So...what do you think, what are you going to do?" Snow ask her with smile "I dont know...honestly? I never do. I am always so shy and scared...but..." Tink interruped her and said"but then he came and make you feel comfortable? He makes you feel confident and you are not scared anymore, right?" Regina shakes head and with a little smile said "yeah..." "well then Regina...love is calling you...dont let her get away." Said Emma and Tink added after her"again!" Regina gave her sarcastic look and said with a higher voice "and what? You want me to push him on the tree and start kissing him like...like...I have never kissed anybody in my entire life?!" The three of the girls  just opened their mouths and stayed speechless and then Snow said" That is just a thing you should do, Regina." Regina rolled her eyes and said"okay, you know what? I will go home now...get dressed and wait him to come for me...and then, we will see what will happen. Talking with you about those kinds of things is just suffering!" Regina said a bit angryly but girls knew that she isnt angry, just a little big scared and tense. And then she went out of the Granny's. And as she said she got ready. She took a bath. After that she brushed her dark short hair. Then she put on her feminine red dress, provocative red lipstick and black heels. Now she just have to wait for Robin.

AFTER SOME TIME:

Regina heard knocking on her door. She put her black coat on and opened. "Hello, wonderful."Regina smiled and said"oh, look who is all dressed up?" He smiled at her and gave her flowers "These are second flowers today...should I expect more?" He took her hand and said "oh Regina Mills, I would buy you the whole store with flowers like those...but I cant. So I will give you what I can and what I have...and that is this nice, lovely moment that I waited whole day." Regina smiled at him and went out of her house and said"you are such a gentelman...I love spending time with you." "Really?"he ask with flirty voice and said "you like spending time with...thief?" "You are not just an ordinary thief...Robin." They came into the forest "what do you mean I'm not ordinary?" "I don't want to scare you or push you away from me bc of that fact..." "What fact Regina? No matter what, I won't leave you...Look Regina, although we've known each other for so little time...I do have feelings for you. They are so strong and unbreakable...even I cant believe how...but you are so perfect to me. The way you speak and look at me...they way you smile makes me crazy." he said with a love in his voice while he was touching her cheeks and continued "and I dont expect you to feel the same..." Regina interruped him "Oh Robin..." she started to cry putting her hands on his "I dont know what to say...I am so stupid...you just said that you love me and I dont know how to act..." he hugged her and said "calm down and tell me the fact ? What did you mean by that?" They both sat on the bench in the woods and then Regina answered him"my first love Daniel died bc of me...my mother crushed his heart in front of me. She killed him in front of my eyes. I was devastated. I cried so much...I was so helpless. Then I got married with the King...but that wasnt love...and one day Tink said that I could love again. She helped me to find my one true soulmate. A man with a lion tattoo..." they both stayed quiet and than Regina continued "It was you...you are my soulmate. The man I should met that night...but I got scared...and I just ran away. And now you are telling me how you love me..." "oh Regina, my love."he hugged her so tight. They could feel warmth of their bodies and then Regina said "I do feel the same. Robin I fell for you the same  moment I saw your tattoo. I fell for your eyes, smell, behaviour...I was just scared to tell you that." Robin kissed her forehead and wiped away her tears and said "Regina, I love you so much. You make me full. You make me happy...and, oh, those fantasies I had with you every night before sleep are just..." Regina started to laugh and asked "Really? What kind of fantasies?" She asked him with a smirk and then he answered her in a flirty way telling her into the ear"bad, bad fantasies!" He started tickling her belly. She was lauging so hard and Robin said "I didnt know you are so ticklish!" As he continued to tickle her. "Stop, stop!" Regina screamed but Robin didnt stop and he said to her "I won't. I don't want your smile to disappear. Ever." Regina was still laughing and when she caught some air she said "okay, okay...I will smile all the time...just stop!" Robin stopped tickling her. A few moments they were watching each other with such tenderness and love and then he started kissing her. He could felt her warm, soft and poisnous lips. She kissed him back. She layed on the bench. He was on her, kissing her neck,collarbone and sholders while his arms were cuddling her breasts. She was moaning so loud. She was scratching his back while she was kissing his neck "oh Robin..."he pressed his lips on hers. She was breathless so she pulled him gently and he said "Regina, you are so beautiful." She moaned again and said "I don't want this to end..." he said between kisses "me neither...but we both know thats not possible." After a few more kisses and touches they got up from the bench and Regina said "Is this what you had in your fantasies?" He grabbed and squeezed her ass and answered "oh yes! You fill every my fantasy." They kissed each other and went out of the woods pretty fast. They came in front of the Reginas house and Robin said "I love you Regina." She hugged him and said "I love you too!" They kissed each other passionately not knowing that Emma, Tink and Snow were spying them.

IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLEASE CLICK : VOTE. AND IF YOU HAVE SOME OTHER IDEAS FOR NEXT CHAPTER I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THEM. P.S. SORRY FOR MY CRAPPY ENGLISH. ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO...CORRECT ME IF I WROTE SOMETHING WRONG :)