Chapter 3

So after they had lunch,a little boy came to them. Robin hugged, raised him and asked ''How was your sleep buddy?'' Little boy yawned and answered ''Great,put me down'' Robin put down his son and then Roland came to Regina and said ''Thank you.''Regina smiled and hugged him,and than Robin went to get his jacket while Regina and Roland were behind him. ''Regina,thank you for everything'' Robin said looking straight into her eyes,and than she said ''You're welcome'' she started to walk towards him and she said ''Hope you didn't steal anything'' she teased him,and than he said looking at her very nicely ''Nothing excpt your smile.'' And she smiled again and he continued with question ''you see?'' Then he went out of her house and said ''Hope I'll see you again,madam Mayor.'' ''You too''she said after hugging Roland. And that sweet little boy said to her ''you are so nice...'' Roland hugged her again,and her heart was melting,and than she said ''Don't let your daddy waiting for you'' Roland listened to her and ran to Robin. And now...Regina was all alone in this big house again. She could smell his smell of forest all around her house. She cleaned he kitchen and washed the dishes. After that she went upstairs to make bed where little Roland slept. While she was making bad she found a little ones hat. She was like ''I need to return that to him'' So she got her coat,and went to Granny's. When she got there she asked Ruby ''Did you see here a man with a child?'' Ruby answered ''If you think about Robin...'' Regina interrupted her and shouted ''Yes! Him. Did you see him?'' Ruby checked the list of the guests in hers and Granny's hotel and she said to Regina ''Yes,he was looking for a room...his room is number 5'' ''Thank you Ruby'' ''You're welcome'' said Ruby,and Regina went to find room number 5. She knocked at the door and there was Roland. He shouted ''Regina!!!'' he hugged her very tightly. She hugged him back. Robin heard that Roland was calling Regina,but he couldn't greet her because he was taking a shower. Regina went into teir room and sit on the couch,Roland beside her. ''Roland,you have left this at my house...I just wanted to give you.'' ''Thank you'' he smiled with such sweetness on his face. ''Do you want to see my toys?'' she shakes her head,and that he showed her ''This is my favourite...I paly with it all the time.'' ''Really?'' ''yes'' he said and give Regina one of his toys. They were playing with each other and smiling all the time. He sat on her lap and were cuddling. And than Robin went out of the bathroom. He was shirtless and Regina was a little ashamed. ''Milady,you here?'' he asked her while putting white shirt on,and then she got up from the couch and answered ''Roland has forgot his hat,so I returned it to him'' ''Thank you'' she smiled and said ''I should go now.'' ''No,please,stay...we could play with toys.'' Roland said looking with big eyes at her. Robin and Regina smiled at him ''I should really'' Regina started but that Robin interrupted her and said ''Now,you'll be our guest.'' ''I suppose I can't say no right?'' ''right.'' Robin said ah help her to take off her coat. Than he put her coat on hanger. She sat next to Roland. She did not notice the way Robin looks at her. Robin knew that there was something about that woman,the way she smiles and look and talk and...and everything.

AND ONCE AGAIN I HAVE TO THANK @OUTLAWQUEENALWAYS FOR GREAT IDEAS :)