Chapter 11

So:Regina,Robin,Henry and Roland are preparing for vacation in the Big Apple. Regina is so excited bc she will leave this town and have a little fun. She always wanted to visit such big city and now her dream came true. She is going there with her soulmate and wonderful children. Snow and Tink went with Regina to her place to help her with packing,Emma went with Henry and Robin with Roland.They all agreed that they will meet at the town line for about an hour. Regina couldn't take her smile off of her face. ''Regina,I'm so glad that you're happy'' Snow said to her while they were entering Regina's house and Regina said  ''You were happy the first time too...'' And of course that's Regina,she will never forget how Daniel died bc of Snows fault but Snow is okay with it,she got used to it. ''I get it,Regina,I get it...'' Regina looked at her very irronically and said ''Sure you do. Now,both of you,stop with shirking and help with these suitcases and weardrobe'' Tink laughed and said ''Sure,boss!'' They were all packing Regina's stuff,peacefully,but then Tink said ''Just imagine Regina...you and Robin in a restaurant...Slowly music is playing in the background...just two of you in a world without magic.'' Regina sat on the bed and said very nicely ''I know...I never imagine that something so beautiful can happen to me,to the...'' Snow interruped her with higher voice and said ''Don't you dare said that awful name ever again! You are NOT that anymore...you've changed,It's normal for him to fall for you. I know how nice and lovely you can be.'' Regina smiled and took Snow's hand and said ''Thank you. I don't know what else to say...but what I know is that I'm happy! So happy,to have him and children and you my crazy friedns...'' Tink look at Snow and they have those suspicious smiles and then Tink said ''Did she just...'' Snow slowly look at Regina and continued ''called us friends?'' Regina got up from the bed and she smiled sarcastically and shouted ''Yes,I am! Satisfied?!'' Girls started laughing while Regina was looking at them with sarcastic look. After ten minutes Regina was ready. She packed her clothes,heels,make up,jewerly,and few material things. ''God,these suitcases are sooo heavy! Would you mind help me with these?'' Tink answered  ''We helped you with packing,you can at least carry those suitcases.'' Regina muttered something as she was walking down the stairs. Girls were behind her laughing at her,Regina turned around and as she was turning around the suitcases just slip away from her hands and fell down the stairs. The suitcases were opend and crashed. Weardrobe was all around the floor. Regina started running and she was yelling ''Crap! Crap! Now what?! That's all your fault! If you could just help me...Robin is waiting for me and I'm so...'' Snow and Tink started packing Regina's weardrobe into some plastic bags that she got from store when she bought something. ''I'm sure you don't think I will carry my clothes in that?'' Snow has provided bags full of clothes straight into Regina's hand and said ''Yes,you will! Stop with crap Regina. You don't have a choice,your man is waiting! So,If you have an intention to walk naked in the NY...be my guest!'' Regina rolled her eyes and said ''Oh,you will regret this. You too Tink!'' Tink got fed up with Regina too and she said ''Oh,shut up!'' And now Regina got no choice. She had to walk all the way to the town line with those crappy plastic bags with her expensive clothes in...and jewrly and make up...People were laughing behind her back as she was walking and they whispered ''Look,the Mayor with those plasic bags...shame'' Regina was so ashamed...again! And all bc of her friends. ''Emma will laugh at me so hard!''Regina muttered. Tink and Snow started laughing,again, as Regina was walking in front of them. Tink said ''Yes she will...We're  lucky that we won't see you in some time, so you won't have time to get revenge on us.'' Now she was furious. She got those plastic bags in both of her hands. She was so hot and she was sweating. She sprained the ankle as she was walking in high heels and she tored one heel. She was limping. Her hair was a complete mess...and Snow and Tink were just laughing behind her. In a few moments Emma,Robin,Henry and Roland saw Regina and girls. ''Is that Regina?'' Emma asked suspiciously and then Henry answered ''Oh,God...yes,that's her!'' Emma asked again ''Why the hell is she carrying those plasic bags?'' Henry laughed and that made Emma to laugh too. Regina was in front of them and she said ''Thank God!'' as she put those crappy bags, full of her wrinkled clothes into trank of the car. Regina was barefoot bc she hasn't got heel on one of the feet. She was so tired and she just fell,but Robin grabbed her and asked ''What happen to you?'' she smiled and answered ''A little accident...'' He smiled at her,and said ''My clumsy queen.' He kissed her cheek. She smiled at him so nicely, and then Roland pointed finger on Regina and said ''Papa,Regina look terrible!'' Girls started laughing so hard...and Emma said ''Yes she does...complete mess!'' Henry came to Regina and said ''Mom,no matter how you look you're beautiful.'' Regina hugged him and said ''See,he's the only one who get's me!'' Regina kissed Henry and then Roland came to her,she hugged and kissed him too. They were waiting Regina and Robin in the car  so they could go in NY already.  ''Regina...one more thing!'' Emma said with smile ''you could buy new suitcase in NY!'' Girls were laughing so hard,again,without stopping! Regina snapped and shouted ''I'm done with you! I got enough with your craps!'' When Regina said that 'c' word Henry covered Roland's ears so he could not hear what Regina said. After that Regina got into the car and slammed the doors. Meanwhile Robin was talking with girls. ''Thank you for making her angry,now she will be nervous the whole trip.'' He was smiling while he was telling them that and then Emma said ''Well...at least,now you know her bad side!'' They were all smiling ''Just,take care of her...Sometimes she can be really...'' Snow was interruped by Tink words ''Hard...she can be really hard! Like now.'' He nodded and said ''Okay,I will. She will be protected. I won't let anything to hurt her.'' Snow was melting from the inside and from the outside as she was asking him''You really love her?'' He nodded and answered ''With whole my heart!'' Girls smiled at each other. Emma put her hand on Robin shoulder and said ''Then,don't make her wait any longer.'' He greeted them and went to the car. He sat on the sit next to Regina and asked boys and her ''Ready?'' he turned the car and Regina put her arm on his,smiled and answered ''We're ready!'' They kissed in front of the children and then Henry said ''New York...family Mills-Hood are coming!'' Roland was laughing so sweetly. Regina looked at Robin and said ''Yes,yes they're coming.'' 

SO GUYS,WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT,AND IF YOU DO,PLEASE LEAVE THE COMMENT AND CLICK THE VOTE :D LOVE YOU ALL MY DARLING READERS <3 X AND I JUST LOOOVE THE VIDEO OF THEM THAT I HAVE TO SHOW TO YOU TOO GUYS <3 :D